[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to find a dominant woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: couple.png (468 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
couple.png
468 KB, 600x399
I have had quite a few encounters with women, and they all turned out to be sexually very submissive. The problem is, that I really don't enjoy dominating that much, I rather be submissive myself.
Adv, do you know how to find dominant women or how to tell whether a girl will be dominant sexually?
>>
Ugh.

Check for masculinity. There. That's your type. Deal with it.

New York to san francisco
>>
if she kisses assertively, is confident with her sexuality. when you make out, she sometimes "man handles" you and takes the lead. she likes to be on top and prefers positions where she dictates the pace. might be hints she's not a submissive pussy
>>
Next to impossible. Even feminist bull dykes want to be tortured in bed. Your best bet is some traumatized girl with man hating tendencies like the tripfag girl that will break the rules.
>>
>>16805642
>Check for masculinity
Nah m8, this is no indicator. Women can be the biggest bro-girls in history, they still end up the little slap-bitch in bed.
>>
personality-wise, people wouldn't notice that I tend to be dominant in bed since I'm shy and pretty spergy

but I'm tall and "guyish" so it probably shows either way, the types who usually go for me tend to be a bit submissive
>>
i'm petite and shy.
but in bed, i really like to take the lead. however, you have to be prepared to be used as a sextoy for my own pleasure.
>>
>>16805667
>you have to be prepared to be used as a sextoy for my own pleasure.
You say that, like it's a bad thing.
>>
Bump
What exactly are you looking for?
I want to be a good dom one day
>>
>>16805927
Be into pegging
>>
>>16805927
Face sitting, bondage, being used as a sextoy.
>>
>>16805637
My bedroom confidence takes time to develop. I need to feel comfortable with the guy I'm dating in order to unleash my dominance in the bedroom.

Even then, there are some days where I want to be dominated, but most days I like to be in control.

The thing I've realized I get off too, is appearing really vanilla, shy, and submissive, then totally doing a 180 and leaving my boyfriend stupified. I want him to have that semi-terrified, semi-amazed and extremely horny look on his face. I can't achieve that by constantly coming off as dominant.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>16805935
Really? That's my biggest fantasy

>>16805951
Idk about face sitting, and as far as using a guy as a sextoy, I think I'd have to learn how to make eyes a little and tease him
>>
>>16806000
STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

Its mine too

Anal feels so fucking good
>>
>>16806000

>Idk about face-sitting

What's the big deal? It's just eating pussy in a different position. My GF is super-weird about this too, and I don't get it because she loves it if she's laying on her back and I go down on her. What's the difference?
>>
>>16806005
Well, I always thought if a guy was so adamant about fucking a girl's bumhole, he should try it first. And with that I just dreamt of bossing guys around and having them let me play with theirs

>>16806012
I just don't like oral much
But I'd do it if it really is a turn in for him
>>
>>16806025
Do you like anal?
>>
>>16806025
What do you like?
>>
>>16806025
You're a keeper; keep searching for that special guy
>>
>>16806027
Yes but desu I find it a little a gay, like I have a dripping pussy and youd rather not? No thanks. Always in moderation ;)

>>16806034
Idk I've only had sex a couple of times, there's much to be explored.
I love men and their cocks, I like to please them but not be their nymph.
And I really do like their dicks and their cum
>>
>>16806096
Alphonse pls
>>
>>16806042
Haha thanks. At this point I'm just hoping the right guy pops up. Young guys are rarely submissive or comfortable with their sexuality though
[spoiler]and I'm not getting any younger[/spoiler]
>>
>>16806109
I didn't want to be a sex toy until last year so you're probably right on that

Older woman = bonus
>>
>>16806012
My bf likes it too. I just am concerned to really SIT on him. Like, my god i'm going to break his nose/he won't get any air.
And also, depends on the way i sit on him. I really don't like to sit on him facing away. The idea of my ass literally on his nose is - uncomfy?
>>
>>16806221
You use your arms to support yourself; don't put all of your weight on him
>>
>>16806235
And how am i supposed to relax in order to orgasm?
Yeah, i just use my legs. I don't want to squish his pretty face
>>
I love being dominant in bed with my boyfriend.

But before I met him I was totally submissive. Mostly because I had no experience with sex and was nervous and didn't know what to do.

Confidence and experience makes it easier and enjoyable to be a dom.

I love pushing my boyfriends head onto my tits and refusing him bjs until I cum. I also love switching roles!
>>
>>16806096
You don't sound dominant at all.
>>
>>16806221
>The idea of my ass literally on his nose is - uncomfy?

For some reason I cannot stop giggling like a little boy at that remark
>>
>>16806291
Now i had to laugh too, anon. Guess i shouldn't take myself that serious. I mean, he knows what he's getting himself into.
>>
>>16806221
Just put a pillow under your legs. If you have a big butt, you can sit on your legs comfy while his head is between your legs and pokes his nose into your ass.
>>
>>16806334
Might give that a try. Still not sure about the whole ass-to-nose thing.
>>
>>16806339
I can be your test run
>>
>>16806339
Wash your ass. That's it. I'm pretty sure he's also eaten your ass as well, this is not any worse.
Just don't fart. kek

Are you dominant or submissive in bed in general?
>>
>>16806339
Hello I am a test pilot im ready for my test run
>>
>>16806345
Ah, yeah, of course i do. I don't know why it bothers me so much!
No, actually he hasn't. But then again, we aren't dating for too long, still have a lot of "firsts".
Meh, i love sex in general. I like to keep things playfull and open. Sometimes i like to be man-handled, othertimes i love to take the lead. I think switching things up makes everything even more exciting.
>>
>>16806360
When you take the lead what do you like?
>>
>>16806340
>>16806352
Hey pegy! I'll pass. It takes a while for me to warm up to somebody and now i already got to that point with my bf. I'd rather keep him
>>
>>16806368
You can wear a blindfold and pretend its him
>>
>>16805648

kek too bad she takes it out on her dogs
>>
>>16806367
We have kept it pretty vanilla up untill now, but i have plans for the future. Actually, my goal is to pegg him one day.
I already work on that, but we are only at one finger so far. But boy, does he get off from that.
I just like to initate by kind of ordering him around or "man-handle" him. Iow, telling him to go to he bedroom then throw him on the bed, rip off his pants, get on top of him and use his dick like a dildo to make me cum. Or order him to lick my pussy till i'm throbbing with pleasure. Sometimes by sitting on his face. Oh, and i LOVE to grab his hair hard and shove his face into my pussy. And i like making him suck my nipples and suffocate him with my boobs.
>>
>>16806401
This is really hot. You sound like a fun girl it's a shame there are only a few like you. Isn't your bf sensitive about his ass? Men usually don't like ass play. How old are you?
>>
>>16806415
Oh, yeees he is. That's why this is a project for the long run. I started with gently playing with his butt whilst he fucked me. Then i progressed to slooowly slide my hand lower and lower. I also made him LOVE it when i rub his perineal area. One time i gently run my finger down his butt crack and over his anus. He came in a matter of seconds. From then on he was ok with me gently resting a finger on his anus. I progressed to circular motions and gently pushing when he was about to cum. Just yesterday i finally slid in one finger-tip. He enjoyed that probably more than he's willing to admit. I take the long road. Because i enjoyinching my way to new territory and because i have all the time in the world. No need to push too hard and risk him shutting something off.
I'm 27.
>>
>>16806443
Learn prostate massage. He will cum four times harder if you massage his prostate while sucking him. Also reduces refractory period so if you are into long sessions with a lot of orgasms, it's definitely worth a try. Won't you think less of him as a man if you peg him or dominate him?
>>
>>16806476
Easy anon. we are only at knuckle one atm. But i'm planning on milking his prostata dry once we get there.
He got a very short refractory period. it's really neat. Yep, i like that.
No! Definitely not. But that's probably because i love that guy. There's not much he could do that would make me think less of him. Also, for me, sex is playing. what happens in the bedroom doesn't affect the respect and affection i have for him as my bf.
>>
>>16806443
Post your ass
>>
>>16806499
Really mature anon. This isn't /b/
>>
>>16806494
You have never penetrated someone while seeing them moan in pleasure. It makes your mind subconsciously think they're your bitch and start feeling great and powerful for doing that. It's addictive, beware.
>>
>>16806508
Meh, when i think about stuff that would make me think less of him i picure stuff that involves stomping on puppies or something.
Seeing him in pleasure definitely isn't on that list. And yeah, that's exactly why i want to peg him one day.
>>
>>16806508
Also, is that how it feels for a guy to fuck a girl? Neat. Really neat
>>
>>16806519
You'll see... Until then just use his nose as an anal dildo.
>>
>>16806532
That mental picture - bad anon!
I can't wait to try it. Fortunately, the road is extremely pleasurable too
>>
>>16806525
No need to be sarcastic. Why do you think normal sane guys go crazy from the scent of a cunt? Pride, that's what. And why do you think they want their pure waifu and are disgusted by past sexual experiences in women? Because they feel it's degrading for women and she's being used to boost some dickbag's ego, so it makes them used goods. Women for men is a conquest an object to be acquired and used. At least that's the raw sexual part. As a person or a human being you can respect a woman immensely.
>>
>>16806544
I bet, but why do you fret from the mental picture? If he enjoys it?
>>
>>16806401
>>16806443
This is really hot.
>>
itt subs fapping
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.