[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for the males - do you think that winged eyeliner actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bg[1].jpg (21 KB, 502x437) Image search: [Google]
bg[1].jpg
21 KB, 502x437
question for the males - do you think that winged eyeliner actually looks good or do you just sort of not care for it?
i'm not talking amy winehouse tier but just simple and barely there
>>
post pic, faggot

I've got somethin to tell ya
>>
Post pic
It can be good and overdone.
>>
op, just make it subtle. as long as you are good looking, you can pull off almost anything
>>
>>16805355
Personally, I don't like it at all. I think it looks pretty stupid, even on an otherwise 10/10 girl.
>>
>>16805438

even minimal?
>>
It's the female equivalent of a fedora. Makes you look stupid. The only people it looks good on can wear a fucking burlap sack and clown makeup and still be hot.
>>
after some googling, do it, that shit is hot, espec if you're Asian

get ready cuz we're comin thru
>>
>>16805355

Depends on how you look really.

Eyeliner, mascara, basically any make-up that goes around the eyes can actually make girls with resting bitch face look even more bitchy.
Literally wearing that means men will treat you like a social landmine (they'll tread lightly around you) rather than a person or even a sex object.

But if you don't look like a bitch, go for it. Test it out see if you like it.
>>
>>16805470
That thing. Maybe looking like a bitch is her thing. THAT'S A THING YOU KNOW.

HEY NOW hey now
>>
>>16805355
It's sexual and nice to look at in the evening, but during the day it's just irritating and trashy
>>
>>16805495
don't believe these haters. if you want to go make a statement, you fucking do it OP. If you're that wrapped up in arranging your makeup for the pleasure of men, you are missing the point. it is not somebody else's face. it is yours. you make your face. not somebody else.

and everybody's jumpin
>>
>>16805355
I hate it. Mostly because it reminds me of this horrible ogre i am ashamed to call my ex
>>
>>16805355
i honestly dont really care. i think i would still fuck a girl regardless of weather she had the make up on or not. its not really something i expect to see in the day though. you will probably look like you are trying too hard if you wear it in the day. its your life though.
>>
Looks stupid. Make-up shouldn't be obvious.
>>
If its minimal its fine.

Just don't over do it.
>>
>>16805355
i prefer no makeup whatsoever. im not saying it always looks bad by any means, but id rather see a grils real face. the wings thing is only acceptable if you are very attractive to begin with.
>>
File: Vengaboys-361x247[1].png (176 KB, 361x247) Image search: [Google]
Vengaboys-361x247[1].png
176 KB, 361x247
>>16806811
Some people get true artsy with it. I say let 'em.

Hear what I say now
>>
Getting mixed reactions from the image search. Whatever you do just don't look fake.
>>
>>16806811
He's right
If you can tell the girl has on makeup other than a harmless wing, then they're going to automatically think you have bad skin. Keep it light, ladies
>>
>>16805516
Let's not make this into a femanism-shit thread
>>
It's a good look if applied well
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.