[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im a neet and for the past 3 months i've been playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2085[1].jpg (35 KB, 359x328) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085[1].jpg
35 KB, 359x328
so im a neet
and for the past 3 months i've been playing vidya and just watching movies, shows.
i'm not gonna lie, i love the neet lyfe, but i wanna make the time useful.
what are good hobbies to pick up? or things to teach myself? i'm not asking for people to tell me, "omg you loser fuck, get a job," i'm just wondering what are some useful stuff to get good at.
>>
drawrling
>>
>>16805103
does it matter if i lack the natural talent for it?
>>
>>16805113
so goddamn thing. no, of course it doesn't. you learn it like you learn every fuckin thing else.

you're not looking for hate, obviously, you're looking for love. find something that you love doing, that! you thought of it! What was it? You know what it was and you, you hold it. You hold it like a sword and shield. It is yours, and is not anyone else's. You can make that happen. But oh, the road is long.
>>
Learn useful skills because neet life is not sustainable. Learn programming, create mobile apps, something you can show to potential employers.
>>
Learn to suck dick.
>>
>>16805113
practice drawing and you will get good

not just scrawling on paper, but look up proper techniques on the google and follow allong

you can also study moonrunes every day. After about two to three years you might have enough kanji memorized to read a newspaper.
>>
>>16805113
>he fell for the talent meme

drawing requires practice and unlearning bad habits, talent has jack diddly shit to do with drawing
>>
>>16805144
now what use would this have to a hikki neet?

granted, it is a wonderful skill to have and a joy to do, but a hikki never get the chance to use that skill.
>>
>>16805156
It makes your neet lifestyle sustainable.
>>
>>16805161
I guess it depends if he is just a neet or also a hikki.

How would a shut in get clients? If he isn't a shut in he can just slurp his way into the business like that one shitposters from /jp/ tried to brainwash everyone into doing years ago.
>>
>>16805145
learn a new language. there's something.
>>
i'm a normie neet - my days consist of either going to my pals' houses, shitposting or playing vidya.
i'm already good at sucking dick, desu :^) so that's crossed off the list.
i guess i'll give drawing ago, since i'm pretty decent with eyeliner
>>
>>16805207
>i'm already good at sucking dick
is it as fun as people say it is?
>>
>>16805207
Why don't you get bf?
>>
>>16805214

when you don't like the person, it's so damn tiresome and you really wanna get it over and done with
and when you actually care about him, you wanna get him off, and it doesn't feel like a chore at all.

bonus points if he's up for the 69 and you feel him struggle as he tries to do his job :p

probably too much information lmao
>>
>>16805207
How do you make your neet lifestyle sustainable?
>>
>>16805215

HA this joker
because im a loser
no one wants a fucking loser
i'm not ugly by any means, i think i'm a solid 6 on most days but holy shit my personality is pretty fucking terrible
>>
>>16805235

my mum. i am so damn grateful for what she has done and what she does. shameful to say that she doesn't even expect any rent but i try to do my best with helping round the house.
also, i get money off centrelink
>>
>>16805245
As if that mattered. As long as you're not complete bull dyke and your dick sucking skills are refined, it's just a matter of will. Losers are cute. How old are you?
>>
>>16805245
maybe education will fix it. get educated.

the vengabus is comin
>>
>>16805253
Centrelink? What makes you eligible?
>>
>>16805260

turning 21, yay me.

>>16805266
trying, just dunno what to get educated about
>>
>>16805278
What are you good at?
>>
>>16805271

well my mum is unemployed - but she's old, so it's okay for her.
and i'm a job seeker, well that's what i'm classified as, anyhow.
it's so easy to get the dole when you're in australia, honestly.
>>
>>16805286

i have a knack for writing, i have some poetry that i do every now and then and people seem to like it
>>
What do you do all day? Just fap and play vidya?
>>
>>16805287
And one day you will be forced to work. When youe mom dies you will realize you made a colossal mistake in making yourself unemployable.
>>
>>16805278
>prime age
>sucks dick well
>good looks
Get educated and fit, become an artsy chick, and a trophy wife. Then you can be a neet forever.
>>
>>16805098
Go and volunteer some where(police if you can helping old people or poor people)
>>
No.16805294

well i wrote that if im not out with my pals, or sucking dick, you know, im playing vidya or watching movies. that's literally it.

>>16805304
yeah, i'm dreading that day, and i know it will happen. and it's not only that but i live with a mentally unstable fucktard and eventually i'm gonna have to get a job so i can support him as well ;_; could do it on the dole if it was just me but not with some hikki as well

>>16805311
i like this idea. but i don't want children, so that might be a turn off to most men. i also don't know if i'm really up for getting wed.
also, what do i get educated about????
>>
>>16805352
Who's dick do you suck? I mean sucking dick fir nothing is just disrespectful for yourself.
>>
>>16805278
well, get the general ed whatever and maybe you'll get something good in your way, something that lights a spark up your ass that may say "wtf that's a thing I can do" and god, damn it, you do that with all of your beautiful, magnificent might

happiness is just around the corner
>>
>>16805278
Post pic
>>
>>16805352
What's holding you back from having a relationship and getting wed?
>>
>>16805369

haven't sucked dick in 2 weeks tho
nah some guy that is so understanding and lovely and he's a neet loser like me. he makes me happy, i think, at least. but i don't think he wants to date me. it's been a year, so i guess he was desperate. eh. guess i'm disrespecting myself, anyway.

>>16805370
i do have that - i love history. but i haven't been able to find any courses for that without having to go uni, and fuck uni fees. liberal government eats ass and they increased the fees and fucked us all in the ass.

>>16805373
lol no
just imagine someone with standard cypriot features - big nose, thick lips, strong eyebrows and big eyes.
i also have a lot of acne scars and black heads cause all i live off is energy drinks, doritos and lettuce. but i drink a lot of water, at least :s

>>16805380
i want a relationship, but only with this one guy. i don't want to hurt him, but i don't think he likes me. i'm just some chick that's keen to get down on her knees lmao.
and wed? ahhhh, it's just a piece of paper, that i couldn't care for less. i get that other people want it, but i see no point in it myself. also seeing how messy divorces are... my dad never wanted to get married, but i think he loved my mom, a long time ago.
then she divorced him, after taking his money, his morale, his children - he lost everything.
all that has come good of it, is that he now has a cute asian gf, i guess. i don't know much about him anymore, though. but yeah, marriage = bad.
>>
>>16805413
what part of "all of your beautiful, magnificent might" did you not understand?

and everybody's jumpin

ps: the captchas are getting hard.
>>
>>16805413
Don't you get horny?
>>
>>16805413
If you are so good at sucking dick why not become a prostitute?
>>
>>16805424

wut.

>>16805425

uh not really. plus sex hurts cause i got that dumb ass condition known as vaginusums or however it's spelled. so the guy i'm sort of seeing compromises and we just do foreplay with minimal penetration (no forceful fingerbashing)
i don't really masturbate either
>>
>>16805413
>>>16805380 (You)
>i want a relationship, but only with this one guy. i don't want to hurt him, but i don't think he likes me. i'm just some chick that's keen to get down on her knees lmao.
You mean the guy who's dick you suck?
>but yeah, marriage = bad.
No, cuntish selfish wife is bad. Don't be one.

Get your shit together and be a girl worth fighting for. Clean your skin, start respecting yourself. Don't let yourself go. Start doing something active and productive with your life.
>>
>>16805457

yeah, that's the one.

how do i get good skin? i keep trying - like i used to have way worse skin and i stopped eating cheese so it went away, but still i dunno whatelse i can do

i guess - i guess i can try not to be like my mum

but first i need routine or something and i'm not sure how to attack that :s
>>
>>16805457
>don't let yourself go
calorie counting works wonders
>>
>>16805413
How doe your skin look, post pic.
>>
>>16805471

yeah, already do that. i'm really petite and i take pride in my trim figure

>>16805472
uhh, i'd rather not :s it's not too bad, but i mean there are pimples still and it's lightly scarred
oh andn i have fine facial hair
my god. do boys actually care and notice that?
>>
>>16805481
that guy just wants to see your face when he comes. maybe i'm overexplaining.

I mean this. If you are inwardly beautiful, it will show and you will be radiant light embodied. Without it, you're just another target for horndogs to hit on.

And look, if you're still bad about it, just god damn go to the god damn Sephora and give them your help signals.

pimples and scarring and facial - that, whatever. my first girlfriend totally had a mustache and she was cute. as. fuck. I kick myself for fucking that up. Boys notice, some are like "ew that's gross." THIS LATTER GROUP YOU CAN FUCKING IGNORE PERIOD.
>>
>>16805496

holy fuck. i literally never head of sephora until just then. thank.
yeah, i mean i try to keep my face as feminine as possible, get my eyebrows done, shave off my mo, because wog life.
but for the other things, dunno.
with make up, all i wear is a bit of light eye make up - mascara, and that's it. still yet to find a lip shade that works with my dark skin tone, tho' .
>>
File: nike-just-do-it.jpg (88 KB, 458x379) Image search: [Google]
nike-just-do-it.jpg
88 KB, 458x379
>>16805481
First forget about guys completely. Get your shit together and have some value. If you are a nice doll but empty and crazy on the inside they will make you their slut and dump you 100%. You won't get anything out of it but heartbreak and even more justification to let yourself go and not do anything.
Building a routine is a good idea. Just don't overthink it. It doesn't have to be perfect or anything, just something different. Have something that's regular in your life and has some endpoint like a goal. Learn something, have a hobby, whatever. Don't think about it too much.
>>
anyhow, you guys have given me a lot to think about, and i'll tell you how it all goes, for now, it's almost midnight, and i think im gonna crash for a bit. thank, anons.
>>
>>16805464
Yeah, don't be like your mom, that's a good idea. For a routine something simple is enough. How fallen apart are you?
>>
Start going to the gym.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.