[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a guy who is currently having a hard time dating, who can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1442960170809.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1442960170809.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
As a guy who is currently having a hard time dating, who can I talk to about this? I feel like if I open up to somebody about it or try to get help it would only make it worse.
>>
It's not hard. It's like prom. If she says no, ask somebody else.
>>
>>16804959
I don't know any single girls. I'm saying, who can I talk to about my worries/frustrations? Or should I not say anything at all?

Also, is it possible to ask someone if they know anyone who's available without seeming desperate. Social retard here.
>>
>>16804985
Eh. So you don't know any single girls... You can come here, or if it depresses you that much, there are crisis hotlines who can counsel you, they will counsel you.

Chat them up first. I hear that's it. You chat them up, and look/listen for signals she likes you. Anything like sweat, saliva, hair motion, everything head to toe is readable like a book. If she likes you, it's on. Ask her out, trade numbers, make the match happen or else or else. Pretend you're not (whatever). If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. It happens. If she just isn't into you, it happens.

Where are you meeting them?
>>
Not op. My mother works as a bartender and a lot of women seem to like her. They usually say "that's your mom, I love her!" Should I exploit this? Will this be a good advantage? The people who work at the bar all know and like me.
>>
>>16805011
You should be able to hack that. Getting your authority in as many precincts as possible can only work to your advantage.

The reverse could also happen, however. IF you fuck it up (don't fuck this up) the whole house will come crumbling down on you, someone else can articulate this way better, and you'll get fucked. But you'll probably still get a ton of pussy. This is how it looks as a guy who has never gotten laid at a bar.
>>
>>16804985
talking about it really won't help because this isn't something anyone can help you with

just gotta try harder my man
>>
>>16805032
>try harder

But I don't know any single girls. There is no trying.
>>
>>16805038
>try harder

meaning go out and *gulp* talk to girls you don't know
>>
>>16805046
Is a bar a good place to meet girls or is that just a meme?
>>
>>16805052
THAT is a BAD IDEA.

DO NOT GO TO DA BAR
>>
>>16805060
Where then?
>>
>>16805052
maybe not to meet the love of your life (you never know) but at the very least it will get you comfortable talking to girls you've never met before

worst case scenario you're in the same spot, you might get banged or even find your dream girl like I said who knows, regardless you'll be prepared when you finally do run into qt pie girl of your dreams at target
>>
try dancing classes
try spanish classes

mate, you need to drop some shit out of your life to make space for a routine that brings you into contact with lots of different people on the regualr.
now that you prob. don't like that idea, here's a hint: change to mind to like social activities. the decision is simple: what do you WANT more? Stay inside and eat too much or have a nice time with the other gender. decide, then act on it.

find something social that YOU like, that brings you forwad. keep doing it, be happy. Girls can never be the goal. They come and leave like the seasons. It's always about where YOU are and where YOU are going. It both should be admireable and authentic,
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.