[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to turn my senior quote in soon, gimme a good one. >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 1454801887063.png (589 KB, 806x681) Image search: [Google]
1454801887063.png
589 KB, 806x681
I have to turn my senior quote in soon, gimme a good one.

>I have no friends so it that will make it better when people look at it
>>
>>16804146
"Build the Wall"
>>
"I see dad people"
>>
>>16804150
This
>>
"There is nothing racist about policing our borders and preserving the future of our children. Those who hate their own race are mentally ill and require treatment to contain their self-destructive behavior"
>>
"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>>
>>16804146
Homosexuality is a disease and should be treated as one
>>
Bush did 9/11, Dick Chaney made money of the Iraqi war.
Was mine.
>>
I agree with all of these but my school is a pussy liberal detention center aand said students don'y get another chance of submitting a quote if they don't agree with it. I was thinking "It's not enough that I succeed - others must fail"
>>
Scaruffi Beatles pasta
>>
>>16804150
This, or something similar if they decline it for some reason.
>>
>>16804146

Out with the Nietzsche, in with the bitches.
>>
I hate fucking teenagers.
I don't give a shit about your quote.

But know that a drunken stranger hates your very guts
>>
there was this asian kid who never said a word all through school, everyone noticed how suspiciously quiet he was

then in the year book his quote wasn't blank, it was "..."

that little nigga played the longest game ever, 12 fucking years he spent waiting to drop that joke on us
>>
"Wait until in 20 years time I also raise the price of your AIDS medicine by 700%"
>>
The Game
>>
>>16804300
mine was something about the iraq war, it wasn't as succinct as that though

can't remember what it was exactly though as I didn't even bother buying a yearbook

anyway OP make it a snarky one liner, I was looking through my cousin's hs yearbook a few months ago and there were some good ones in there
>>
>>16804146
You can quote mine, it only fot because we got all dreessed up for senior portraits and they dolled us up.

"In loving memory."
>>
"Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning."
>>
"OTEARAI WA DOKO DESU KA?"
>>
"Thank You Based God"
>>
Oh jeez. I remember my high school graduation quote.
It was "Don't Worry Be Happy".

I didn't choose it.
I was part of a very small graduating class. Like under 20. Seriously small.

Anyways, so due to such a small class, the year book committee reached out to me due to the perceived notion that I was technology friendly.
They wanted me to help out on making a digital slide show or something.

So, I got talking to the cute German exchange student. Serious tits. Like holy shit, going on down around there.

She was strange and distant from most people, but we became kinda close around working on the project.
I asked her out. She said she had a BF in Germany (fuck off, she didn't). I said OK.
Later I asked her to add a not really obscure song quote to my grad thing, and she said she couldn't find it.
So she added what she thought of me.

So I was left with "Don't worry, be happy".

Fuck me.

I went alone to my HS prom. If I could inhabit my teenage body, I could have literally any girl in that grade. They all showed interest at one point.
But I was too much of an autist to show any kind of pursuit.

Fuck me, yo
>>
>>16804451
>I hate fucking teenagers.
this is quite a good quote actually
>>
>>16804451
>I don't give a shit about your quote.
>but please give a shit about my thoughts
loving every laugh
>>
>>16804571
lol that is a pretty sad story. Such a waste.

My quote was something about "taking on upcoming challenges with <HS sweethart I'd been with for 3 years> head first"

I left her 2 weeks after commencement of uni
>>
>>16804587
Ain't that fucking life

Everyone thinks shit is important until it isn't
>>
>>16804596
>Everyone thinks shit is important until it isn't
OP make this your quote, it's fucking perfect
>>
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
>>
お前はもう死んでいる
>>
My was "Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning" - George W. Bush. Bush said some funny shit.
>>
>>16804146
Living well is the best revenge
>>
>>16804146
"A wet bird never flies at night"

Let them wonder.
>>
>>16804146
"I have autism".
>>
>>16804146
"If only you knew what I know....."
>>
"The codes for the nuclear warheads are (make up some legit sounding code) and (same here)."
>>
>>16804549

The only witty response in this entire thread.
>>
>>16804146
Man how good would it be if your entire year all got together and put in Mitch hedberg quotes.
>>
>>16805651
You can eat when you find the Dufranes
>>
>>16805651
not that good as mitch hedberg wasn't really funny
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.