[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
penis odor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: penis-smell.jpg (119 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
penis-smell.jpg
119 KB, 644x408
Anyone else have problems with penis odor? I'm uncut, but whenever I pull back my foreskin it smells horrible because the piss and cum are still on it. Despite me cleaning my dick with water in the shower, I still have to piss and masturbate later which makes the odor return. How the fuck are you supposed to keep your dick clean and fresh throughout the day? Sometimes I can smell it through my pants and if I ever have sex that will definitely ruin it.
>>
You have to clean your dick after masturbating, don't just leave gunk there
>>
hawt

I'd clean that stinky cock for you with my tongue
>>
>>16803701

>Despite me cleaning my dick with water in the shower

use soap too retard
>>
>>16803704
So is a tissue not good enough? Or should I rinse it or something like that?
>>
>>16803726
Would you just use tissue to wipe cum off of any other part of your body.

Would you just use tissue to clean another part of your body which you wish someone to lick?
>>
>>16803701
Are you simple? Clean your dick with soap and water and the odor goes away. If you masturbate you shower or at the least clean your dick with soap and water.. uncut, cut it doesn't matter, you clean your dick after a long day or it will smell like BO and/or rotting sperm.
>>
>>16803726
You're disgusting. Of course you have to rinse with water. And use soap too
>>
>>16803771
How is it disgusting? The bacteria on your skin will devour the proteins and nobody will ever know
>>
How naive and ignorant can people be? Geeezusss.

Clean your dick you filthy animal. Piss and wank before or in the shower. Pull that giblet right back, preferably with an erection and clean everything with pH neutral soap and rinse well.

Each time you piss pull your skin back and piss with your knob out. Clean well and put away.
>>
Baby wipes dude. Use baby wipes to wipe off your dick after you masterbate.
>>
>>16803701
>Anyone else have problems with penis odor?
No, not really.
>I'm uncut
Think I've found the problem.
>>
>>16803778
>tripfag being retarded

fuck off, it's bacterial WASTE PRODUCTS that smell
>>
>>16803867
I don't smell them

You can't make me smell them
>>
How to clean your dick:

Use soap and rinse with water. If you're uncut, leave the foreskin pulled until it's completely dry. I leave it pulled out of habit, but be careful since it can lead to a type of phimosis if you leave it pulled down for too long. The less your dick is enclosed in your foreskin the less odor. Never spray any deodorants or fragances on it.

Protip: ALWAYS urinate after ejaculating. It will clean your seminal tubes and it feels great!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.