[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like hurting men's egos. It gives me a little thrill every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
I like hurting men's egos. It gives me a little thrill every time I point out something wrong with their logic or show them I'm better at something than they are. I realize this is not really good because I can tell it really gets to them sometimes and hurts their confidence, but it feels too good and I can't stop myself. How do I stop?
>>
>>16803293
why stop? accept your true nature and hunt for someone who can withstand your brand of crazy
>>
Men need taking down a peg, what with all their raping and killing and oppressing. Keep up the good work and enjoy it, sister!
>>
>>16803313

This is the dumbest fucking attitude. You're dumb. Not women, you specifically
>>
>>16803317
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!?!!!!!!!! YOU ARE PROBABLY A FUCKINGR APIST TOO!!!! ARE YOU THE GUY THAT RAPED HIS GF?!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA GODDAMNIT IM A FEMALE NAVY SEAL DARE YOU
>>
As long as you aren't going out of your way to do this, what's the issue? You can't control what you feel, so just embrace it.
>>
>>16803293
I seriously doubt you're getting to them. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1447202624616.jpg (9 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
1447202624616.jpg
9 KB, 251x218
>>16803293
men>women
>>
>>16803293
I know the urge, and I can't stand men who act though myself, but you will reap what you sow. If you ever need someone's help or favor in the future, they will be less supportive.

Also, the reason you feel the urge is because of your own insecurity. I know, because I'm the same.
>>
>>16803293
>i like hurting mens ego's
>I like hurting men
>i like to hurt people

you see how this chain might make you come off as slightly unhinged?
Fix what made you broken as a person, either your neurosis that puts you as inferior to men so the very idea that you could be better is thrilling, or improve your life so you can get your jollys elesewhere or you'll be *that guy* the one nobody enjoys having around because its draining
>>
>>16803293
that's because you have an innate insecurity towards men and what they are capable of accomplishing and feel the urge to compensate through hostility.

you subconsciously believe in female inferiority, and your own. unfortunately you did not have the penetrative male intellect to grasp this fact ;-)
>>
i like you op

hurting a man's ego is easy as shit though those things are as fragile as glass, so not much of an accomplish
>>
>>16803359
irony is this guy's projecting lol
>>
>>16803293
It sounds like you just purposely hang out with insecure men.
>>
File: 1386695175149.gif (370 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1386695175149.gif
370 KB, 500x465
Womyn are superior just look at all of their accomplishments, inventions, medical advancements, discoveries they've achieved in the past 10,000 years...

...Okay, so they didn't do any of that, but what about in the past 40 years of women's rights?

Let's look at what they've accomplished outside of affirmative action.

Here's the list:

1. spanx.
2. 50 shades of grey
3. um......

...I guess I'll have to get back you on this.
>>
>>16803368
yeah lol silly men
>>
File: babypenis.png (470 KB, 417x557) Image search: [Google]
babypenis.png
470 KB, 417x557
>>16803293

sounds like one of those "we were in an argument and i told him he has a small dick" b8 threads
>>
>>16803293

>>16803331
See OP, women can go apeshit just as easily if you hurt their egos.
>>
>>16803424
They perfected the technique of sucking dick, and that's a great service to humanity.
>>
>>16803293
U NO WAT BITCH. SUCK MA FAT LITTLE TINY MICROSCOPIC DICK
>>
>>16803293
The first and most important step is to admit to yourself that you are a bully.
>>
>>16803293
it is pretty fun desu senpai
>>
>>16803293
post a picture of yourself. eyes covered.
>>
>>16803350

Underated sincere post!
>>
>>16803293
Gr8 b8
>>
You are making guys tougher, truth always hurts but they sure learn a lot from it. Most people, even guys, are very sensitive like little girls. In certain way is their fault for being such pussies.

I guess you are resentful to men for something that happened in your past or you feel insecure about your appearance, personality, or sexual orientation. I have met fat girls and homosexuals that behave like that. In this way acting like you do is a defense mecanism to seem smart and though, and to despite the weak, stupid, sensitive men. Realize what is the real source of your behaviour, this way you may start to learn to control the anger that triggers your behaviour.
>>
>>16803293

You are beating up on men that are weaker than you because it scares weak ones away and makes others stronger.

This makes you feel powerful but since you are a woman you have a deep instinctual need to be pursued by a man that is better than you. You may be better and stronger than most men but women by and large want a guy that is better, stronger, smarter, and more persistent and cunning than they are.

If you try to break him down and it has no effect then you probably get wet for him. It is a very primal instinct of the Alpha Female going back millions of years as a species through evolution.
>>
File: autism.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>people actually falling for this
>low quality Saturday night baits
>>
>>16804607
Wish OP was real and was a girl I knew. I'd so want to fuck the shit out of any girl who tried that with me.
>>
>>16803293
You're either insecure or just plain hate men for some reason.
Either way, making enemies with every man you see is going to end badly.

Stopping it? Work on yourself. Mind your behavior. Know your place.
>>
>>16803424
women are such hard works too they build a roof over my head and they deliver electricity to my house by putting up electric poles. also when ever the power goes out they go out in the cold winter and restore my power again :^)
>>
>>16803350
>hurting someone's feelings equates to physical harm
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>16804849
That post never mentioned physical harm.
>>
>>16803293
It doesn't hurt because you're a woman, it hurts because someone exposes my inadequacies. Your tits and vag don't have shit to do with that.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.