[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My new boyfriend gets really angry whenever I jokingly call him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
My new boyfriend gets really angry whenever I jokingly call him a faggot or a cuck. The way he overreacts is so entertaining that I find myself making fun of him just to make him upset. I know I'm being a terrible girlfriend, but it's become a habit at this point. How do I control myself? Is there a trick to not being a cunt?
>>
Kill yourself, cuckfaggot.
>>
>>16802816
It's probably because he knows your a whore and you're just reminding him.
>>
Pray to Allan to lift the burden of your cuntiness.
>>
His insecurity is a weakness, and you're cued into that weak point and keep attacking it because on the inside you're a bully and you enjoy hurting other people because it makes you feel better about yourself in some way (power, revenge, etc).

Figure out why you do it and an answer to stopping should reveal itself.
>>
This can't possibly be real. Can it?

I'm too drunk to tell for sure. Fuck.
>>
>>16802816
maybe just accept your nature and actually cuck him
>>
>>16802816
get a new bf that calls you names in return instead of acting like a baby about it
>>
name calling is not good practice in a healthy relationship. if you apply the rule of not tolerating name calling you will have more successful long term relationships
>>
>>16802816
Keep doing it until he realizes he's being a pussy and tells you to go fuck yourself. If you think about it, that way you both get to win; you won't feel badly about being a cunt to your boyfriend, and he won't feel badly about being stuck with a dumb bitch who insults him just because.
>>
>>16802974
Fuck with him some more

Hurt his pussy feelings then give him a hand job. That ought to confuse him into submission
>>
Thou shall not commit adultery
but it'd be really funny if you did
>>
File: 1449474091497.jpg (67 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
1449474091497.jpg
67 KB, 550x700
>>16802816
Actually cuck him then record the video for.... scientific purposes.
>>
>>16802816

My gf does this - not calling me a fag or a cuck, just other insecurities. If I do the same to her she totally flies off the handle about it. Do you do the same? You obviously feel bad for doing it, so what do you gain?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.