[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get rid of pussy smell? >yesterday >be drunk >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451375717099.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451375717099.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
How do i get rid of pussy smell?
>yesterday
>be drunk
>have the great idea to eat out my best friend
>she instantly agrees
>shes on her period
>like i give a fuck

I showered twice and i still smell pussy everywhere.How do i make it stop?
>>
If you're still smelling it after you showered, you probably got it up your nose.
>>
>>16802747
Dude that is so gross. During our period is when the vagina most likely smells the worst. All the blood that has accumulated there for the past couple of weeks is now shedding off the uterine wall. I'm literally gagging. I go both ways and I just don't even want to put my mouth near another vagina if it's bleeding.

Lie in the bed you made.
>>
>>16802761
judgmental much?
> During our period is when the vagina most likely smells the worst.
That's more telling about you than anything else. That is really you saying that your pussy smells rank during your period.

Every girl I've been with has never reeked down there during their period. One girl stank up after workouts but never on her period. Maybe change your diet so your puss don't smell like funk when your uterine lining gets evicted.
>>
>>16802761
It was very light flow,i had just a little blood on my chin.I only worked the clit and i was drunk as fuck,dont judge me i only did it because shes a good person.
>>
>>16802747
Why the fuck would you WANT to get rid of that smell? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>16802857
He might be gay since he doesn't want to smell like pussy to his homosexual lover.
>>
>>16802871
you don't sound like a girl but more of a trump pumper
OP is no gay because of desire to be rid of puss smell
If OP gay is because OP is always fag no because of puss smell he no longer want on his mouth and nose
>>
>>16802857
>>16802871
It smells more like menstrual blood than pussy
>>
>>16802927
isopropyl alcohol on a cotton ball; clean your fingers, the outside of your mouth, and your nostrils
wipe clean with water and marvel as the smell of puss juice and crimson punch has vanished
>>
>>16802886
shes actually a bitter fat girl
>>
>>16803002
So shes jealous she doesnt get any action?
>>
>>16803043
bitter as in her puss tastes like a stack of lemon peels
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.