[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell when a girl is faking it? Someone told me that if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: 1397676828080.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1397676828080.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1920
How to tell when a girl is faking it?

Someone told me that if you pull out and she stops moaning instantly she was faking it is this true?
>>
If she's not faking it she'll start shaking
Especially her legs
>>
If there's cream on my dick when I pull out then I know I did my job right
>>
>>16802512
bullshit lol
>>16802521
there's cream even when a girl doesn't reach orgasm

op it's pretty hard to tell most of the time, women can willingly pulse their vag muscles, get wet/gooey really easily, and can do all that shit that imitates a real one
>>
>>16802566
I promise you senpai it aint bullshit
>>
>>16802576

Not so..I am sometimes super "creamy" for no damn reason at all. I don't understand women who fake it. It's very hard for me to reach orgasm, but I also don't fake it, but still I enjoy sex and enjoy pleasing my partner.

From my understanding, it's difficult for many women to reach orgasm, especially from penetration alone. So, chances are if she's screaming her head off like she's having one each and every time you have sex, it probably isn't legit.
>>
>>16802598
is this a real thing? I can hear every time my roommates have sex because the girl moans like a dog in heat, she also yells out when she's going to cum.
>>
>>16802566
>>16802598
Let me tell you some facts.

Women can get orgasms from insertion alone.

Women can get orgasms from penetration alone.

She doesn't have to shake to have an orgasms. Most of the females experience orgasms as something like "tingling from the feet to top", some do shake, some scream like hell, some get fucking red like a tomato, some literally cream themselves hard.

Women can have multiple orgasms. That's why I make my bitch orgasms about 50 times whenever we fuck.

P.S. It's also up to you, if you can't fuck or she can't fuck none of you will enjoy that shit.

P.P.S. Sex is overrated.

P.P.P.S. Maybe it's just that I fuck about 6h a day.
>>
>>16802598
maybe some girls have a thing for making those sounds/being animalistic

girls lie because: a man's ego is fragile as all hell and she's willing to fake it to make the situation work/likes him/doesn't want to be seen as less desirable because she can't have an orgasm
>>
>>16802501

Those are some vigorous eyebrows.
>>
girl i was with would tell me "im cumming, u feel that?" it was really warm and made my balls wet. must be her cum. i remember a few days later with her i wanted a quickie but she wasnt turned on so we fucked. after about 5-10 mins of pumping she came. no faking. all i feel is the warm wetness. it turns me on when im going for an hour and the bed is soaked and theres her cum on my stomach and chest and on her.
>>
>>16802700
Maybe some women like to compliment their partner? Thought about that?

My current bf is the best guy I had physically, mentally and sexually and I like to tell him that he made me go crazy during sex, because it's true. The funny thing is that he literally doesn't give two shits about what I say in that regard, because he had a lot of women before me (I had a lot of men before him and he knows) and that's why he's probably that confident.

>tfw he could drop you for a girl way out your league anytime
>>
>>16802598
I was talking about the shaking
A girl will twitch for few minutes after cumming
>>
It's different for every girl.

My wife always get super sensitive and can't stop giggling/laughing when she orgasms.
>>
If she can't form a coherent sentence that's usually a pretty good sign
>>
>>16802773
I should also add that she actually tastes different after she cums. When I'm eating her out, there is a distinct difference in taste after she cums. I have no idea why.
>>
>>16802689
Marathon man?
>>
You can tell a few ways:

If their eyes roll back

If their legs shake

If their vagina convulses during the orgasm

If she becomes super sensitive after. most girls after orgasming can't handle any vaginal stimulation, and will push you away if you try to keep rubbing or sucking their clit.

My gf doesn't squirt but when she cums, she gets super wet and it drips onto the bed.

I don't know. Most girls don't fake and will just tap on your shoulder if you're doing a shit job.

"I got the tap."
>>
>>16802804
I got the tap the first time I ate a girl out. Pretty demoralizing.

She was actually pretty shit in bed too though, which is surprising considering how big a whore she was.
>>
>>16802804
I thought squirt was just pee?
>>
>>16802566
>there's cream even when a girl doesn't reach orgasm
He was saying that he only cares whether he cums, not whether the girl cums.

Well done on being a complete and utter fucking retard.
>>
>>16802804
>eyes roll back
LOL we can and do this all the time either way
>legs shake
LOL again, can do this and friends do it all the time to act real
>vagina convulses
LOLOL we all have control over this and it's a tactic used all the time
>sensitive and pushes you away
LOLOLOLOL after cumming is when more stimulation and internal fucking feels BETTER, I've pushed away after we try fucking too long and i don't feel anything/it's just chafing/
>gf gets super wet and it drips
this happens just getting horny not just cumming
>>
>>16802863
>mad as all hell
holy shit calm down you bitter retard
the way it was worded made it seem like cream from the girl, stop projecting and backtracking
>>
>>16802877
>holy shit, i'm a fucking retard
>hurr hurr durr hurr durr
>here's my pathetic excuse for my own idiocy
>>
>>16802865
:)
>>
Eat her out. She won't fake it
>>
>>16802689

That's neat. I masturbated for 20 times a day for 3 days. NoFap buildup was neat! It was especially great that my roomate left the building for a week.
>>
File: 1454170759532.jpg (297 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454170759532.jpg
297 KB, 1280x720
>tfw former virgin with an experienced gf and this kind of thread scares the heck out of you
>>
>>16802865
It's different for every girl, I know your friends feel exactly the same as you but not every girl does.
>>
>>16802824

watch this video, you'll never get the tap again.

http://www.xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy
>>
>>16802925
This.
>>
>>16802788
Probably your jizz m8. That's not the way to go man
>>
>>16802865
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Hard to tell because every girl is different - there's no real checklist. But if you've been with the same girl a few times you'll pick up on her particular cues.
>>
>>16803035

This is very true. You can't make love to every girl the same way. You have to learn what they like and communicate a lot to make sure you're doing exactly what they need you to
>>
>>16802512
Because girls definitely can't fake the shaking or anything

>>16802804
rolling eyes, shaking legs, twitching pussy, sensitivity...all these can be faked

>>16802925
she might. i've done it
>>
>>16802512
This
They cannot fake that shake, sure virgins will never know about this.
>>
>>16803210
What if she doesn't have legs?

Checkmate Atheists
>>
>>16803216
You got me man

you got me so good
>>
>>16802975
>former virgin
oh really?
>>
>>16803223
former woman and temporal cold war double agent here can confirm
>>
>>16803216
many keks, for once your tripfaggotry will be overlooked and we shall all share in the keks
>>
>>16803208
Spasms are hard to fake.
>>
>>16802993
>her fucking lisp
This video may be educational (or to fuck with you) but her lisp makes it unbearable.
>>
>>16802689
How do I "fuck" then Anon? To enjoy that shit man?
>>
>>16803178
>>16803035

Agreed. Everybody is different however based on my experience here's a few tips:

- many, possibly most girls don't cum from penetration alone

- learn how to stimulate her clit to orgasm, be gentle, learn how she likes it, each girl is different. Get her off first by fingers or tongue, then fuck.

- a lot of girls need to concentrate and sort of focus on reaching orgasm. This is not how it is for most guys so don't think what gets you off will get her off. Be patient. Learn what works and don't stop unless she says to, it can take a long time (this is using fingers of tongue)

- you can fuck for too long and everything sort of reaches a plateau and she's just waiting for you to stop. She won't cum. You're better off stopping and cuddling. If you (guy) are having trouble cumming in her, stop, take a break and try again in say half an hour.

- learn how to stimulate her clit while fucking. This might mean doggy style with the guy reaching around underneath. Small thrusts and lots of clit rubbing. If she isn't shy it's better if she rubs her own clit so you can fuck her with full thrusts. It's less embarrassing for to rub herself in this position and your cock will also be in the position to help her cum.

The tell of a woman cumming for real is the rosy blush that spreads across the face, neck and chest. Most woman have it in some form.
>>
>>16804689
>Get her off first by fingers or tongue, then fuck.

Just like some guys, some girls can lose interest in sex after they cum or have a long refractory period. Getting them off first is actually not always good advice. My wife is like that. With her, it's best to just get her close with foreplay without actually getting her to orgasm. She can orgasm from penetration though, so she might be in the minority.
>>
Just in case there are women still reading this thread - let's have a small heart-to-heart about the concept of faking it, alright?

Faking is retarded. No, it is. No, seriously. No, seriously, really!
The thing is this - if you are faking it, you actually rob your partner of any chance to do it better, and you are effectively lying to him. There have been relationship destroyed because women wouldn't tell her partners that they didn't get off.

By all fucking means, tell them that you have problems reaching orgasms. Here is what can happens:
1. He completely dismisses the problem, just thinking about himself - in that case you really don't want to be with your partner anymore.
2. He realizes there is a problem and tries his best, but the best is not good enough - in that case you tried at least.
3. He realizes there is a problem and changes the intercourse in such a way that it's possible for you to reach an orgasm.

I know, I know - it's not that important for women to be able to reach climax. The thing is - for men, it is. And most of them want their partner to reach climax as well. If you do not tell them, they cannot change anything. It might hurt their ego, yes - but it also makes them aware of your problems. Sex is supposed to feel good for both parties - that's how men are thinking.

So please, please, PLEASE - tell your partners about it, or be retarded. Your choice.
>>
Wow. This thread is just a bunch of inexperienced (or virgin) boys comparing notes. So much misinformation.

If y'all want to ask an actual grown-ass woman some questions- feel free

• married
• over 30
• multiple orgasims
>>
>>16805990
Show us your titties
>>
>>16805990
Funny story though - just because you're a woman, unless you've had many female partners you may not actually have a generally representative experience since you're a single data point.

Not that your input is wrong, just that different women are different just like different men are different and so your advice will apply only to you.
>>
>>16805990
Troll
>>
>>16802501
Every time I've had an orgasm, my vag completely spasms out of control for 30ish seconds. I don't know if every female orgasm is the same, but it's impossible for me to fake the vaginal spasms. I don't know how anyone else can fake that.

I also need to remove my boyfriend's dick once it starts because it feels uncomfortable and a little painful if I don't.
>>
>>16806008
This isn't /b/.

>>16806013
I've had Several female partners, I'm bi.
>>
>>16806024
You're not a woman until proven otherwise
>>
>>16805990
I'm curious. In your professional female opinion, what misinformation had been in this thread?

The impression I've gotten from the thread is pretty much, "here's some general signs, but every girl is different in the way they orgasm."
>>
>>16802501
1. Timing....Listen to the moans..... they need to in some way in harmony with your strokes..... if she go ah aha ah keep your steady and if she completly off the beat with it might be fake... as she feels her pleasure shell verbalize it so if its not on time or any variation of timelyness to your stroke she might be faking
2. Crsendo.... you needa find out how fast she goes to 100..... if she just starts screaming outa no where then it m8ght be faking especially if u didnt make any sudden changes... the climax t is gradual and u know this from your own orgasms OP
3. Breathing.... her breathing ahud naturally gets heavier and more accented(meaning sharper here breathiwr there... it wont be like normal itll become diverse u can tell ) the more arousal and pleasure rise.... if her breathing is normally n shes screaming.. might wanna look at her more closely.
4.the others are wetness, vag tightmess but those can be faked or just way too similar for yr own good
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.