[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
played myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_njkwqwne3u1qjnhqgo1_1280.jpg (214 KB, 834x454) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njkwqwne3u1qjnhqgo1_1280.jpg
214 KB, 834x454
for some boring and childlish reason i decided to cut it with my mate. deleted him from social media and told him we are over. but now i see we are gonna have some classes together and i didn't predict it before. so my question to anons is how do i act around him at school? do i ignore him? do i small talk? what do i do?
inb4 underage. i'm 20 and in community college
>>
>>16802494
ill bump it every 10 minutes till i get some solid advice cause i'm stressed as fuck by this situation so pls
>>
File: Suggestion.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Suggestion.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>16802494
>>
>>16802553
if you bump it every 10 minutes, no one will help you. chill out dude.

also just ignore him.
>>
Well you kind of shat the bed there, haven't you?

You either have to lie in that bed or, I don't know. I really don't. I don't know what reason you have for breaking it off with your mate so I don't really understand your situation. You make it sound really stupid and inconsequential, but if that's the case, why not be the bigger man and try to make amends?
>>
>>16802589
thank you for a kind suggestion , but really no

>>16802600
it was an idle threat. and also if i ignore him then people will figure out and judge

>>16802609
he fucked me over a lot. i often forgave him for that but i feel like if i do it this time too i'll be this weak easy girl who you cant treat like shit and she'll still come back
>>
>>16802626
>people will figure out and judge
You are 20 years old, in college and presumably male. Just get over it, you pussy.
>>
>>16802626
You can forgive someone without being their friend.

Like, try to ignore him at first if you want, and maybe that'll work out. But if the pressure gets too much just clear the air without offering your friendship, or maybe even making it clear you're not friends just because you forgave him if he's THAT sort of person.
>>
>>16802626
yeah right it was idle threat, the only reason you didn't is because people starting responding. also, i don't know what you want us to say.

you cut him out, your two options are:
1. forgive him
2. ignore him

and you don't want to do number 1.
>>
>>16802651
>and you don't want to do number 1.
Well, you can, you just don't want to be their friends.

Forgiveness doesn't only mean "I'm sorry it was my fault you're totally blameless" it just means you're not going to hold a grudge against him forever.
>>
>>16802641
everything besides male is right but i don't want to create a weird environment where people give me strange looks and gossip about it

>>16802644
is there a way i can show that i forgive but dont want to resume friendship? without telling that flat out?

>>16802651
i wouldnt bump every 10 minutes because mods would ban me for spamming
but i dont know, i just want some opinions. i need to solve this in most civil way and i'm now way too emotional to do it myself
>>
>>16802494

It's community college. Evenin high-school where people socialized in class you never spoke to half of them. Simply sit away from him, nod if u look at each other, and pray for no group project.
>>
>>16802670
>i don't want to create a weird environment where people give me strange looks and gossip about it
Again, get over it. Caring about what people that don't even know you think about you is not good for your mental health.
>>
>>16802670

Dude. It's community college. No one cares about u. No one will notice u not talking to a random other student. This is not a unique situation. Exs have the same class all the fucking time.
>>
>>16802679
>>16802680
>>16802685
yeah its a community college but subject groups are very small (like 12 people)) so it will be noticeable

i can only hope people wont care
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.