[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently I just really don't understand tinder. Is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448063756434.jpg (125 KB, 1088x791) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448063756434.jpg
125 KB, 1088x791
Apparently I just really don't understand tinder.

Is this thing a dating app or a hookup app? 90% of girls that I match with have something along the lines of "no hookups" in their bio.

I'm fine with either or but I need to know what to shoot for, you know? How do I know what the girl wants? I can play the dating game or the sex game, just need to know what I'm exactly playing.

I've heard people say the only point of tinder is sex soooooo idk.

Pic unrelated
>>
they want the d they just dont admit it
>>
Wasn't Tinder made specifically for hooking up?

It pisses me off that over the years the SJWs have corrupted it.
>>
>>16802209

I've only had hookups. Of course no girl would have "just sex" in their about me, think about it - no woman wants to feel cheap like a prostitute. Even if it says 'looking for friends only', just ignore it, go out and maybe you'll have a good time. Some of 'em u fuck, some u don't, you'll win either way.
>>
"No hookups" is whore code for "I don't want to sound like an overt whore despite my whorish pic and whorish requirements, so if I want to show this to my other self-denying whore friends they won't judge me for my whore ways."

They're still whores down for hook-ups.
>>
Women say all kinds of dumb shit just like men do. Women think hooking up just happens by random chance, they are never going to say that's what they actually want.
>>
>>16802224
>>16802241
>>16802251

Wow. So what you people are actually saying is that every girl no matter what is just looking for dick?

This.....actually upsets me a little. I mean its nifty when you're horny or whatever but dates would be nice.
>>
>>16802263

No dude, I'm not saying they are all looking for dick. I'm quite sure many are secretly hoping to find someone great on there. Don't be discouraged - my tinder dates only evolved into hookups because I lost my interest in them after meeting them/making out with them/sleeping with them. Anything is possible - I've talked to quite a few ppl who found their gf/bf on tinder.
>>
>>16802263
No you idiot. Neither men nor women know what they want in relationships, that's why love is hard and fleeting. Get over your hang ups and assumptions about people. Wanting to have sex happens or it doesn't.
>>
>match with girl
>Message her
>she never replies
>sometimes unmatches me

tinder is dogshit tier
The girls on there are princesses who need their ego feeding
>>
some of the replies here shocked me a little because my friends that do use tinder have put no hook ups in their profile more to weed out the people that are specifically looking for them because they're not looking for that as well. i wouldn't automatically assume it couldn't happen but i personally would see it and think it's they saying that they don't want hook ups. i'm more likely to assume they would want to hook up if there was nothing about it in their profile.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.