[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf just broke up with me and and I feel sad, alone And pathetic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 633x758
My gf just broke up with me and and I feel sad, alone And pathetic. I loved her so much and she was the only girl I ever really loved. We were together for 2 years now and I was even playing with the thought of marrying her. How do I cope with this feeling /adv/? I feel like shit right now
>>
1) Focus on the reason it didn't work out and keep that at the forefront of your mind.

2) Realise that there's the possibility of love in your future and this isn't the end all.

3) Make changes to your life than make you feel better/help you reach your goals

4) Give yourself time. Wounds take time to heal. You're not the Wolverine of love.

Be strong, OP!
>>
Mike Falzone has a ton of shit to say about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5lF9FmPWY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC9M_h6Pa6Y

Just watch all of his vids. He's funny, and usually relevant
>>
>>16802050
DISREGARD BITCHES
ACQUIRE CURRENCY
>>
>>16802050
Hey bro. I'm dealing with the exact same shit. She broke up last sunday, so tomorrow will be a week.

It's still shit.
She gets to be happy (as she had found someone else, that's why she broke it up right away when she realized she had feelings), and I get to be sad crying at home all day.
It just sucks man.

No idea how it's going to be later, but now it's just fucking shit
>>
>>16802050
>>16802078

It will be horrible for a while, and then it starts to get better. One day you'll wake up and realize you just don't care anymore.

Everyone goes through this, and it's one of the worst feelings in the world for sure.

Keep your head up
>>
Hey m8.
My girlfriend of 3 and a half years broke up with me a little over a month ago, the day after Christmas, on my birthday, on a special vacation to Japan to visit me. (I'm in the military). Needless to say, it was absolutely shit. I was expecting a great vacation with her, what I got was fucking awful. Getting close to two months later, it still sucks shit but it's getting better. Just try to find distraction. Friends, hobbies, whatever takes your mind off it. It gets a tiny bit easier each day.
>>
Realize that women have no feelings and only care about how they look to their friends and society. They exist to make us miserable and they don't deserve the attention you give them. Women are whores and genuinely bad human beings.
>>
>>16802075
Disregard money
Acquire physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth.

Money and bitches will come.
>>
>>16802122

Unlike you, right? You seem pretty cool
>>
>>16802078
>>16802111
I feel you bros, I just want to fucking cry right now dude. I never felt this much sadness in my life, I genuinely believed she was the love of my life.
>>
>>16802140
So did I man. Did everything together, for 2 years too.
I pretty much cried all day, just something that needs to be done.
I dreamt that she was back by my side this morning, that didn't help either.
>>
>>16802135
No, I am capable of love. My experience has told me that women aren't.
>>
>>16802140
I get it man so much. We talked about our future and marriage every day. I was ring shopping the day before she flew in. Honestly, crying helps. Scientifically proven. It releases hormones and depressants in your body and physically cheers you up. Crying doesn't make you a bitch, it means you actually give a shit and have respect for the relationship. Hang in there, buddy. You'll make it.
>>
>>16802067
thanks for sharing these.

and thanks to all of the anons sharing their stories and stuff. i was recently dumped as well. i hope you all feel better soon and that we all pick ourselves up or whatever
>>
>>16802132
This. And if you don't have time focus on two of those. We can't all be water dragons.
>>
>>16802146
My experience is that men are incapable of love, or at least love for only one girl. But that's not the truth and neither is your experience. There are bad people in both genders and there are good people in both genders.
>>
My bf cheated on me and got a girl pregnant accidentally and broke up with me on Christmas to be with the girl he got pregnant because he felt like that was the right thing to do. Absolutely broke me, I thought we would get married and have children of our own, we talked about it, I never imagined he would cheat on me, he told me all the time that he loved me more than anything and he wanted me to be his wife and he would be destroyed if he lost me. But still he went and cheated and left. I loved him so much, I would've done anything for him. Fucking dickhead.

I'm sorry OP for your thing, stay strong!
>>
>>16802279
>I would've done anything for him
apparently not
>>
>>16802351
What do you mean?
>>
>>16802050
you saved alot of dough b4 valentines. if anything be proud and happy!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.