[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things I should consider doing to age well later?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o0ulpqZFi41trjk70o1_400.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ulpqZFi41trjk70o1_400.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
What are some things I should consider doing to age well later? I want to still look good when I'm older.
>>
this is a question for a cosmetic surgeon, not /adv/
>>
Diet and exercise
>>
>>16801619
> don't use cosmetics
> don't smoke or do drugs
> drink alcohol in moderation and only high quality booze
> eat more greens then meat
>only have one sexual partner, who is your husband

Last point is the most important. If you already failed it you are fucked and will age terribly whore.
>>
How well you eat and how often you routinely work out at a young age affects your health in the long-term, doubly so for looks.

Don't drink excessively or smoke.
>>
File: pia gronning.jpg (118 KB, 927x1199) Image search: [Google]
pia gronning.jpg
118 KB, 927x1199
what the anons above said. minus the "one sexual partner" bullcrap. wtf anon??

more important is your mindset. if you fight agains your age, you will look like shit. just go with it and be gracefull in it.
embrace things like wrinkles and grey hairs instead of trying to get rid of them or fight them.
and have a greacefull personality too. it makes all the difference. and a sense of style.
>>
File: Rossi4.jpg (76 KB, 721x674) Image search: [Google]
Rossi4.jpg
76 KB, 721x674
>>16801652
do you see this women? she's 59. yeah
>>
Good diet and exercise, low amounts of stress, no makeup or cosmetics (seriously that shit becomes a vicious cycle!).
>>
File: sarahWportrait_2754021a.jpg (60 KB, 532x655) Image search: [Google]
sarahWportrait_2754021a.jpg
60 KB, 532x655
plenty of beautiful older women
>>
>>16801635
>> eat more greens then meat
>>only have one sexual partner, who is your husband

Both of these are bullshit. Also nice grammar, faggot.
>>
>>16801619
The single most important thing - stay out of the sun (and, it should go without saying, tanning salons). Whatever pleasure you ge from a tan now will end up as multiplied pain when your skin gets dry and leathery.
>>
Moisturize every day
Avoid too much sun exposure and use sunscreen if it's unavoidable
Laser hair removal (mostly for guys)
Good diet and exercise
Propecia and hair transplants (again for guys)
Smile a lot
Plastic surgery to fix unavoidable "older looking" features like a big nose or things like sagging breasts
>>
>>16801695
what is wrong with his grammar? agree that the statements are bull shit.
>>
Stay out of the sun and drink lots of water. Stay in shape.
>>
Sleep the recommended amount
Use lotion
Don't smoke or drink heavily
Try to minimize stress
Exercise
Eat healthy (a fresh variety, a lot of vegetables, minimize processed foods)
Make an effort with your appearance
Accept your age and don't try and force yourself to look younger
Good genes help
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.