[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have girlfriend (25) for 6 years who is into Japan and K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1438635237648.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438635237648.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>Have girlfriend (25) for 6 years who is into Japan and K pop
>I hate it but I accept it because I am a gamer and she accepts that of me too
>She is going to Japan and Korea in September both 5 months (so 10 months) for something like an internship for being a teacher in education
>How fucked am I

I am never jealous but knowing she is going to a country with so many asians makes me a bit sad. If her internship was in the US or Europe or any other continent I would have been ok with it for obvious reasons. Are the asian boys there actually like in the music videos or are they ugly in real life?
>>
>>16801553

Is your GF white? Then you should not worry about Asian men. I'm Asian myself and for some reason white girls look down on us. Well that's what I feel.
>>
Are 80% of /adv/ threads, troll threads now?
>>
>About to lose my shit on you for making a retarded, clearly not /fit/ related topic
>Realize I'm on /adv/, not /fit/
lol

It's hard to say without knowing her personally, and even then you never really know. Some chicks aren't into the men, just the culture. Some chicks are also into the men. 10 months is a long time to expect a dick not to go in there. But if she has dedicated 6 years to you, you would think she has the control to not ruin it for 10 months.You would think...
>>
>>16801553
no asien men are often very unattractive
don't worry she probably loves you and i promise you 90% of asien men really look like shit, of course there's the last 10% but it's just very unlikely she'll run into mister asien dream guy
>>
Even if asian men can be attractive sometimes, they'll NOT make a move, at least in japan.

Why you don't join her ? You can be an english teacher in Japan
>>
>>16801626
This person does not even know how to spell "Asian". I strongly doubt there advice means anything at all when it comes to anything that has ever had any interaction with Asia.
>>
>>16801580
Not if they're koreaboos lmao I got some white poon just bc she was so into korean culture and im not even Korean lmao.
>>
>>16801636
>thinks that there won't be one or more dudes who will try to fuck a white foreign intern student
>especially in korea

fuckin hilarious
>>
>>16802142
>implying that japanese and korean manlets are not completely asexual already
>implying that OP's gf will let a cocky 1.60m korean guy bone her
>>
>>16801553
Yo Dude.

I live in Okinawa, Japan, but I'm American. The Japanese guys here all look like little boys with dumbass hair and skinny jeans and seriously. If she likes her men to be manly at all, Japan and Korea shouldn't worry you too much.
>>
File: 14543794458941.jpg (50 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
14543794458941.jpg
50 KB, 680x660
Everyone's talking about how shit Asian guys are and how she won't cheat because none of the guys will be attractive or ballsy enough to make a move.

Honestly what's more important is that you talk every day. Bonus points for phone call, double bonus points for face time or Skype. Visit her as often as possible.

The less you talk with her, and the less time in person you spend with her, the more she'll see you as a faceless entity that does nothing but prevent her from shacking up with cute Asian boys.

And I'm not going to lie, op. You worry it'll happen to you, but it might just happen to HER. You may think you won't cheat, but it's surprisingly hard.

You can do it though. 10 months isn't so bad. Good luck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.