[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: skinny girl.jpg (15 KB, 288x439) Image search: [Google]
skinny girl.jpg
15 KB, 288x439
Is having a body shape like this a turn-off for guys?
>>
All men are different and have different preferences. There is no objective answer to this question.
>>
>>16801537

No. Would still get rock hard and rim her. Probably BO is less noticeable than on chubbier girls. Why do you ask? Is your body shaped like that?
>>
>>16801544
>Is your body shaped like that?
you don't say?
>>
it certainly is for me, eat a fucking burger
>>
Generally yes.
>>
>>16801537

Its not often you meet adult women over the age of 18 who have this body type, but they definitely are out there. Usually in college. I wouldn't call it a turn-off per-se, but it doesn't motivate us to chase them either. Anorexic women are the type you'd be happy to lay at a party if you were drunk enough or if it just rang your doorbell one day in a "free-pizza" sense. This is a "friends with benefits" type fuck. But you kinda need to have some experience when sleeping with someone like this. First off: they're fragile. Can't hug em too hard and probably shouldn't try fucking them too hard when on top of them missionary style because you might split them in half like a wishbone. And if you let them be on top missionary style, their boney ass and legs digs into your lap and really hurts if they're heavy, so they'd better not be physically skinny but densely heavy, otherwise it aint happening that way. Safest all around route is doggy-style. And the no-tits part is of course a big disappointment, but not a dealbraker. But for the sake of politeness, they should wear a shirt trying to fuck because floppy little deflated winsock tits are really ridiculous looking and just aint attractive.
>>
>>16801537
yes, I have nothing against skinny girls with boobs and ass but this one is auschwitz mode. Only pedos pork girls like pic related without being at least slightly repulsed

that being said if you're a skinny bitch who looks like 8 years old boy/famine victim it would be better for you to gain a bit of weight desu
>>
>>16801552
>>16801579
>>16801614
>>16801618
fat girls detected

>>16801537
no it's not, and even if it is you'll make so many girls jealous with that body that you'll get a far greater emotional satisfaction than to be with a guy
>>
If she's a bit shorter I think it's attractive but a few more pounds would be better.
>>
>>16801537
It is for me. A SO I can't bear-hug without fear of breaking makes me nervous. Shoulders, hips and elbows are also FUCKING SHARP when you don't have any meat on your body.
>>
>>16801639
>fat girls detected
topkek that was my first thought reading these replies.

But legit OP I'm a pretty big guy, not sure if that's the reason why but I personally have a thing for skinny girls, especially if they are on the shorter side.
Imo there's nothing better than a girl I can easily pick up or even carry if she's down.
Don't let the fat bitches on this board get you down OP ;3
>>
I'd fuck her if she is smart/has a good personality but I'd prefer to be with a healthy, strong and athletic girl.
>>
This girl seriously needs to eat more while hitting the gym
>>
Fuck yes!

The thinner is the winner!
>>
>>16801537
Have a bit more curves, being that skinny is the easy way to say that you have that hourglass shape
>>
>>16801639
not a fat girl

but I do like to fuck fat girls
>>
File: toofat.jpg (86 KB, 634x898) Image search: [Google]
toofat.jpg
86 KB, 634x898
>>16801537
>>
>>16801537
I literally cannot stop vomiting.
>>
>>16801732
what the fuck?!!
>>
>>16801712
I'm Asian and it is tough for me to get curves
>>
>>16801813

you are doomed to have a 10 old boy body for the rest of your life.
>>
turn on for me
>>
>>16801813
If you're asian being skinny is a plus, at least for me.
>>
>>16801541
This. Some guys you are into won't look twice at you. Just got to find the one.
>>
File: cowan_33.jpg (46 KB, 305x401) Image search: [Google]
cowan_33.jpg
46 KB, 305x401
Thinner the better
>>
You just need to find someone
L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T
Like me. Be willing to settle for someone with no muscles and a tiny penis
>>
>>16801537
All guys are diff just stay away from black guys... most want thicker
>>
If she has a fully working set of mammary and a fully working vagina, and secretes female hormones, she's alright.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>16801732
>>16801906
I imagine fucking them is like fucking a saw horse.
>>
>>16801906
That is too much. If she had a bit more weight to her, she'd be perfect for humping.
>>
>>16801541
There are averages though it might only apply to the top end of the scale. Most dudes would find anything skinnier than that a turn off and anything over 160 starting to turn off.
>>
>>16801537

Its like im fucking a boy

but i still like the aesthetics. Wouldnt marry her, I need someone with biggger hips to hold on to at night
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.