[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me something depressing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1455065946103.jpg (177 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
1455065946103.jpg
177 KB, 600x756
Tell me something depressing.
>>
that's the only meat he's ever going to feed a pussy his whole life
>>
^kek
>>
>>16801204
After the first time I sex sex, while cuddling with the girl, she told me she was molested as a child. Since I was an autistic child, I misunderstood her and thought she was telling me how much more experience she had, and it made me nervous that I didn't sex her right. I never told anyone and she went on to become a drug addict and I've heard she has attempted suicide a few times.
>>
>>16801204
People think politicians tell the truth.
>>
Spongebob stopped being good after season 3
>>
i ost my virginity when i was 12, to a dude i barely knew. i was on my period and i did it on revenge. i also made out with another dude after he went out to smoke. nice way to start your sexlife
>>
>>16801204
Some of the people on 4chan may actually someday reproduce and keep their gene lines going.
>>
>>16801204
ohshit! that cats cute, look at that build

>alpha as fuck
>getting bitches fucking pussy all day
>errrrrday
>>
File: Omayra_Sanchez.jpg (56 KB, 422x316) Image search: [Google]
Omayra_Sanchez.jpg
56 KB, 422x316
Omayra Sánchez is a 13 years old girl who was caught by debris during a volcanic mudslide. She could not be freed due to lack of equipment. She struggled for three days while submerged in dirty water, surrounded by people who filmed her and photographed her but could not help. Her plight was documented as she descended from calmness to agony.
>>
>>16801271
Could they not get a bucket and move the water?
>>
>>16801256
And some of them will vote.
>>
>>16801284

This is Colombia we're talking about, ese. Even poorer than mexicans.
>>
People do mean things to each other on purpose even when they have an empathetic response.

You are the sum of your three closest friends. Most of us don't have friends.
>>
The 4chan name field is too fucking small.
>>
My brothers finally told me they never saw me as one of them because we're half brothers. They always shunned me, but I never noticed until they told me.
>>
Aeris dies
>>
>>16801204
I spent three years helping a girl get over her rape, self esteem issues and loving her with everything I had. She got a lot better. My dad got sick, I got degenerative disc, and depression and asked her for help. She broke up with me and told me to deal with it on my own.
>>
>>16801979
Your brothers are assholes. If my two brothers and I were even adopted, I'm pretty sure our relationship would be the same.

Fuck those people. Find people that are actually worth your time, man.
>>
>>16801204
I am smart, good-looking and successful. Instead of fucking bitches and increasing my wealth and influence, I beat my dick and spend my days on 4chan, which is slowly reversing the progress I've made so far in life. Best part? I don't give a shit, and I will probably blow my brains out when it's all set and done.

I am probably not as smart as I think I am.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.