[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>same 3 best friends for 5 years >same girlfriend for 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 633x758
>same 3 best friends for 5 years
>same girlfriend for 3 years
>knows my 3 friends very well
>found out she cheated on me twice on a trip to visit family
>break up with her two weeks ago because of it
>friends stop responding last week
>wake up from nap today
>snapchat from one friend
>two of those friends fucking her at once while he records with caption "lmao"

I'm spiraling down. what do I do? how do I cope? I can't stop thinking about it and I can't stop sobbing. I loved her so much. I was already so hurt by the cheating and then them ditching me. but now it's just been amplified times a thousand.
>>
you should learn to have some standards for the poeple you surround yourself with
>>
>>16801086
>friends
>girlfriend

Why did u do this 2 urself also try taking a step back and realizing how pathetic these people are

Find a hobby btw
>>
Stop being such a fucking faggot and enter the company of people who aren't such shitbags.
>>
It's the same as the idiot girls that ask "why do all men i date keep beating me upppp???"

Find better people. You befriended dicks
>>
Snap back to them each a picture of your semen on their sisters face, then laugh about the thing they did because you have to admit it was kinda classic. No diamond = not your problem.
>>
Pointing that gun at the wrong person anon. Kill all 4 of them. Then yourself.
>>
>>16801129
3edgy5u.
>>
>>16801086
Kill them alone. If you can't get a gun just use a kitchen knife, if you need advice on how to do it consult this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRukPq1qTfI

God speed anon.
>>
>>16801086
Look at what you wrote. Do these sound like the kind of people that you should care about? Does someone who cheated on you twice sound like someone you could really love?
>>
>>16801129
Don't do that. You just know that when they get to Hell they're going to spread that story, and when you off yourself Satan is gonna laugh at your cuck ass.
>>
>>16801086
ow wow, i'm very sorry anon :(

you should just ignore them clearly they aren't very good friends and have never been
i know it's hard but you have to just move on, you're way better than them!
i know it hurts but sometimes shit have to hurt to get better, you know now those people are worthy of shit and you should now try to move on and build a better life for yourself.

it will be hard but i know you can do it!
>>
I am not sure what to say. Obviously her affection and sex was easy to be had. Yours wasn't. At the end of the day, your friends are playing with the toy you chucked out.
>>
>>16801168
>this post
When he dies he will be reborn as a baby. Fact of this universe.
>sources
Newtons third law.
The law of conservation of mass.
The law of conservation of energy.
>>
>>16801179
dude you're not helping... at all
>>
>>16801180
I've offered the best advice in this whole thread.
>>16801143

If he doesn't want to do that he could always realise that these illusions that hurt him so only hurt him because he's been conditioned to believe right and wrong, a human concept but why should he care about human concepts when he is the very structure and fabric of existence itself, existence being total untapped joy, and no decision he makes can ever be wrong when made in confidence.
>>
>>16801179
Chances are he'd be mothered by the bitch he failed to kill.
>>
WOW, WELL CRAFTED BAIT, OP. You did good except for one small detail. HAS NO FUCKING RESPONDED ONCE. Y'all bitches got trolled hard.
>>
>>16801194
Adv is slow as fuck, everyone knows that, most people post up and do other shit for an hour before checking back.
>>
Thank you all for the replies. I'm still here. I honestly can't argue with any of these. I'm completely different then my friends. Straight edge, make a decent living, ect. But I always just kept them around. I guess that is kind of my own fault.

With the chick though we never had any problems at all. we rarely argued about anything and it's never been over anything major, we had a pretty good life together, talked about a future together, and had a good sex life to top it off. This came completely out of nowhere because we always treated each other relatively good
>>
>>16801194
Hey it's me :^)
>>
>>16801202
Did you ever even ask her why she did what she did?
>>
>>16801207
That doesn't matter. Cheaters will try and justify cheating by saying shit like I felt unloved.

She was a whore, that's why she cheated. OP needs to move on and remember >>16801192
>>
>>16801202
don't listen to the retards in this thread, don't kill anyone or yourself.
just remember you are better than them and build a new life, it's not easy but you can make it!
>>
>>16801207
Yup, she said she "needed affection"
What the fuck kind of excuse is that.
>>
>>16801212
Still should do the insemination of the sisters or some other form of sexual oneupmanship.
>>
>>16801214
>Yup, she said she "needed affection"

>Cheaters will try and justify cheating by saying shit like I felt unloved.

I'm literally camus reborn.
>>
>>16801217
no he shouldn't
he don't want to sink down to their level, or else he isn't a dickshit better than them.
>>
>>16801222
I wouldn't want too one up then. I don't care about getting back. I just want to get over it and move on with my good life. but I don't know how.
>>
>>16801224
what is your daily routine?
how attractive are you?
how social are you?
do you have any interests or hobbies?
>>
>>16801228
Routine: Get up 10am, usual hygiene stuff, eat, work from home so lots of time to see the girl (she didn't go to school or doesn't work) whenever I get done I would usually go out with those old friends and see local music acts or do somthing with the girl. Nothing too exciting.

How social: I don't really have an issue being social if placed into a situation or if someone talks to me first. But I'm always worried if I have to talk to someone I don't know

Attractive: I feel like I'm a 7/10 I really don't think I'm bad looking and I wouldn't change anything about myself. But I'm not sure how other people view me. Back in high school I had a couple girlfriends and it wasn't too hard to get this last one.

My interests: music stuff mostly. Guitar and local shows are my main free time activities
>>
>>16801086
post the photos
>>
>>16801246
okay your routine will now be changed, remember your gf and friends shouldn't play any role in your life anymore, because they suck!
so instead of doing what you normally would, you should try to get a hobby that requires you to be out, since you're social skills probably are okay you just have to be thrown out in the situation, as in a gym for example,
it's good you have a interest as music, because you can go to concerts and shows where you can meet people
maybe you should try going to a club or something where you will put yourself out, or use a dating site, to create a new network so you can get to know people
can you play yourself?
do you have the option of playing yourself somewhere, because that will most likely create social situations.

i don't know how boys meet boys but i assume it's similar to when girls meet girls so i would do something like going to a club to throw yourself in a social situation where people will be like "why haven't we met and talked before?!"
if you don't mind you can post a picture so i have an idea of how you look, because well more attractive males have better luck in getting social contact without seeming as a creep
>>
>>16801263
You know what I may go try that club idea. I feel like I would do fine in one. And if that doesn't work I may as well try the gym because I can walk to one and it would probably help even more if I was toned up a little bit. Don't feel comfortable posting pic of me on this shithole but I do have confidence in how I look. Sadly it's 4:30 in the Morning and I need to get up and run some errands tomorrow. I still feel sad but I kinda have a plan for making new friends and maybe a new gf when I get over this bitch. So I'm feeling a little thing of positivity. Thank you anon for taking the time out of your day or night to talk to me.
>>
>>16801277
you're more than welcome!
it's positive you have self confident and are willing to take the first step into taking control over your social life!
i know you can do it!
>>
>>16801086

>Don't make a whore your girlfriend
>Learn how to choose friends
>????
>Profit
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.