[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i was an autistic faggot all through out highschool with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bld.png (2 MB, 1536x1052) Image search: [Google]
bld.png
2 MB, 1536x1052
so i was an autistic faggot all through out highschool with my hair. trying to style it in very particular ways, spending tons of time in front of the mirror and using a lot of hair gel. and once i started college i got overwelmed and stressed with the work. i picked up a bad hair twisting habit that lasted a good 2-3 years. always impulsively picking and twisting at my hair. the same exact spots i would twist my hair in are now either dead or extremely thin. i used to have way in the front. my back is super thick and my hair generally grows back quick but the front is just garbage. im 90% sure trichotillomania is what caused my frontal balding. im 25 and have a younger brother and father who arent at all balding.

my mom is saying that its gotten pretty bad and that i should try some natural remedys. I tried rogaine for 6 months but nothing came out of that. im curious about black seed oil but im very skeptical about it working

is there any hope for me? any recommendations?
>>
Shave it off and grow a beard and buy a leather jacket or a jean jacket.
>>
Shave it off and get /fit/
>>
>>16801048
Why are you consulting a bunch of chucklefucks on 4chan?

This requires the work of a clinical practitioner in endocrinology or dermatology.
>>
>>16801052
lololol
>>
>>16801048
>younger brother and father
you should just get a truck and a mullet to compliment your redneckness,, since your dad is younger than you
>>
>>16801048
That is Male Pattern Baldness and is 100% genetic (Even if your father wasn't bald, there's a gene somewhere in your history) and has nothing to do with anything you did to your hair in high school.
>>
>>16801048

Natural remedies are shit and don't work. Rogaine isn't very effective either.

Your only option is to get a hair transplant. Find a good surgeon.

>>16801365

This man is correct
>>
>>16801048
you stupid fuck. I'm 26 and have it way worse than you... which is why I buzzed my hair which you should do too! Damn... Don't walk around like that. Just buzz it off and you can even make it 3-5mm to show that you 'own' the baldness. That's sexy. This is horrible.
>>
>>16801365
This
>>
>>16801048
That's just a receding hairline. You're going to go bald. It sucks but join the club man.

My advice, keep it short, and laugh it off if people make comments. People will feed of your insecurity if you let them.
>>
shave it dood

im a few years away from where you are (26) and that's my plan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.