[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex-girlfriend raped, emotionally abused and traumatized me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MTM1MTQ1ODY2Njc4MTQ2MzIy.jpg (54 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ1ODY2Njc4MTQ2MzIy.jpg
54 KB, 620x441
My ex-girlfriend raped, emotionally abused and traumatized me. I only have her parent's address, her email and her father's business's number. It's been awhile since we've broken up and I'd like to exact some measure of revenge, but don't know how at this point.

Does anyone have advice on how to go about it?
>>
Oh look another petty revenge thread. Fucking pathetic.

You let a girl take advantage of you physically, emotionally, and mentally... Yeah makes sense a weak faggot like yourself would think revenge is the answer.
>>
>>16800684
I'll tell you this: nothing you could do to her will undo anything she did to you and it won't make you feel better. Worst case scenario it will be used against you.
Get therapy and be happy she's out of your life now.
>>
>>16800709
Wow anon you're so cool.
>>
>>16800711
I don't care. I'm mostly doing this for fun. She's a deserving target. Prank calls and the like are my hobbies.

Does anyone know a good way to find someone's phone number without them tracing it back to you?
>>
>>16800715
That's pretty immature of you. I will recommend therapy once more.
>>
>>16800709
>you were raped
>why are you such a weak faggot
kek
>>
>>16800715
fake facebook account and hit get in good with her. Shouldnt be hard to know the things you like since you were dating.
>>
>>16800715
>she raped me
>I'll get back at her by getting her crank called
Are you a child or something? Call the police or something. Rape has an insanely long statute of limitations so you could still get her that way.
>>
>>16800720
Can't afford it. It's been three years. I'm in relatively better shape now.

>>16800730
That's possible, but she might know it's me.
>>
See a freaking therapist and don't bother getting revenge on your lunatic ex-girlfriend.

It won't help and you could end up in prison or some shit.
>>
>>16800734
There's no way to prove it and I don't want the public attention. I'd rather make her life hell for a bit by blowing up her phone with Craigslist users looking for a chubby hooker than taking the risks.
>>
>>16800741

I'm not getting drawn into your weird co-dependent mutually destructive bullshit. Enjoy a life fueled by spite, I guess
>>
>>16800741
Clearly you don't care about this then. You're wasting /adv/'s time at this point.
>>
>>16800736
Why would she know its you
>>
>all these faggots talking OP down
Turning the other cheek is for elitist dickwads. When you're smacked, you fucking smack back, that's the honorable and humane thing to do.

If you don't want to get fucked with, you shouldn't fuck with other people first.
>>
>>16800726
>guy
>raped

Unless he was anally raped. Then come on.
>>
>>16800805
Yes, because date rape drugs magically don't exist and women have no idea how to use them.

Give me a break. Women can rape men.
>>
>>16800805
You dont have to be overpowered to be raped.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.