[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a 6 people commune, when we first formed it went fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Fail Boat.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fail Boat.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
I live in a 6 people commune, when we first formed it went fine and we communicated well. Now it's been about a year, our trash cleaning man moved out, and our job guy (the one that pays the rent) is threatening to kick out two other guys for drinking too much. I fear that I'll be kicked out soon since we don't have enough money for five people worth of food. (we can only afford to feed two people now, I cook BTW) Do you think it's time to end the it? If not, can you think of any ways of preventing it from ending? I literally can't afford any other place to live and if it ends I'll probably be homeless for a while.
>>
Good for that "job guy" for stopping to pay for 5 squatters.
>>
I recommend getting a job.
>>
>>16800600
How are we squatters? Some of us still have incomes, he's just the most well paid.
>>
>>16800591

>our job guy (the one that pays the rent)

Can you explain why he does this? What does he get out of this situation? How did you all end up together? And why can't you just get your own fucking job?
>>
>>16800608
>in a living situation you can't afford without this guy
>"how am I a squatter?"
Think about your question for a moment there bud.
>>
>>16800617
He gets free food (I buy the food) his broken stuff gets repaired, and he gets extra money from the rest of us.
>>
So, I assume it's time to end it?
>>
>>16800591
Vote for Bernie so the whole world can fail like your miserable experiment.

Inexperienced idealistic non pragmatic and naive.

Enjoy your trip back to reality.
>>
>>16800591
You'll have to explain how the community works first.
>>
>>16800633
You all sounds like total garbage why he wastes away his youth for 8 hours a day just so he can come home and have a meal that took less than one hour of work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.