[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i have a group of friends. There was 3 guys in my group that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x578
So i have a group of friends. There was 3 guys in my group that i specially close than others. This happened again and again I don't even know why. I'll named them guy1 guy2 and guy3.
So guy1 was my crush. I liked him for a while. I think that guy2 likes me but I'm not sure. Guy3 had a gf already.
>Today we hangout for coffee and dinner all day long. We rarely meet each other.
>At coffee shop they talked about who is my crush,again. I was there with another girl in group.
>Again,they mentioned about this topic and discuss about it on Fb chat in a way that really annoyed me. Like they making fun on me.
>Guy2 said something like he likes me for a while why did i do that to him (about me being pregnant) in a jokingly way. They made fun on me this afternoon saying i was pregnant just because I'm getting fatter and my belly is getting bigger.
>Guy3 said was guy1 my crush because his name have a "n". We went to guy1 house days before and played truth or dare. I revealed my crush name have a "n".
>Guy1 says something like he doesn't like me,don't say stupid thing like this.
>Then they are laughing at me. That i get mad and yelled at them and texting three of them to stop doing this stupid joke.
>Now that more than 10 people in this group including some I rarely meet knows all of this story. I'm so embarrassed like they thought who am i to like guy1 and expected guy1 to love me back.

What to do now? Should i cut contact with them for a while? What to do to teach them a lesson?
>>
No help?
>>
>>16800423
I don't even know what the hell is going on in your story.

Are you currently preggers? Who was dad? How old are you?
>>
You should cut contact with them. You should also learn the lesson that your feelings are for you and you alone. You were given a brain to share with other people and a heart to keep to yourself. Don't even go confessing your feelings to the people you fancy. Just use your brain to act on those feelings. The emotions stay with you and you alone. No blabbing to friends or family or even bartenders.
>>
>>16800555
No I'm not. They made fun and pregnancy just because I'm getting fatter lately.
>>
>>16800423

I can't follow this story
>>
>>16800560
Yes that's what I learned after all. You know the other days people convinced me to go confess to him. I really embarrassed now,absolutely cutting all the contact but before it i just want to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>16800575
Well basically they figure it out about guy1 was my crush but they wasn't sure. So they kept questioning me about it,when I didn't seem like to share it,they turned out making fun on me. Even changed my name in our group chat to "A" slutty
>>
>>16800579
So this is a good time to put the lesson you just learned into action. Yes, you feel the need for revenge. Now keep that feeling to yourself. The smart brainy thing to do here is to fade away rather than invite more of their garbage into your life.
>>
>>16800588
But I really want to revenge. I just want to make them know they were wrong for made fun on me.
>>
Any help?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.