[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get better / more confident at sex the more you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: sexy-time.jpg (229 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
sexy-time.jpg
229 KB, 644x514
Do you get better / more confident at sex the more you do it?

I'm 24 years old, I've had """sex""" with three girls. But I've never lasted more than about ten seconds.

With the first girl I tried on at least two occasions, but I think I was drunk both times. With the second girl I tried lots of times, not drunk. Me and her were seeing each other for quite a while. She was a great girl. I just never felt fucking confident and every time I tried to have sex ended in fucking failure and embarrassment. Then the third girl was pretty crazy and she was way more desperate for a fuck than I was... she was doing all the work and I wasn't really having any of it. I think that time I didn't come at all actually, because I was quite drunk.
>>
Hay broh.

I found that as long as you get past that initial first moment of feeling like you're coming you're good. You just need to slow it down as soon as you feel it.

Also, having your cock way up in the puss is a sure way to come faster. You should be getting full strokes out of your cock against the vagina. For instance, in missionary, instead of just having 3/4 of your penis in there and moving 2 cm back and forth, this in my opinion, is what causes you to come too fast - instead you should be taking your cock out so only 1/4 is still in then putting it all back in and repeat. This way for me makes me last longer, slows it down, and makes it more enjoyable.
>>
>>16800233
Ive only had the opposite problem. I wasnt able to orgasm from sex.
Issue was that all my life since a little child I found the peeing as far back as possible was the cool thing to do. In elementary we used to pee from the other side of the room and have contest to see who could do it the furthest.
Turns out that the muscles used to pee harder are also used during sex and control when you orgasm. I had been doing kegels since little so it took me a really long time to get off.
>>
>>16800233
Anytime I feel myself about to cum and i want to hold off, i concentrate on something else while taking it slow.

Pretty generic advice, but it works.
>>
>>16800233
>Jack off beforehand so you last longer.
>If you feel you're about to cum, stop fucking her and start giving her oral.
>Do your least favorite position.
>If you put on music when you're having sex, stop thinking about your penis and start paying attention to and analyzing the lyrics.
>>
>>16800258
>>16800265
>>16800268

Okay thanks for the tips

But do you reckon that just doing it more gave you more confidence in itself? I think for me it's more of an issue with feeling confident than it is anything else.

I think I almost feel a sense of shame about sex... and also it doesn't help that sometimes I feel inadequate / not enough of a man. I feel like I should feel a lot more alpha during sex, if that makes sense.

Did this sort of confidence come with time?
>>
>>16800306
No doing it will change nothing.
>>
>>16800233
If you are a tad drunk or on any other drug it'll take longer to cum.
Remember that sex isn't about how long you can do it, it's about both of you liking it.
The moment you start thinking about not wanting to cum you are going to cum.
>>
>>16800314

Guessing you're being sarcastic? Just wanted to know other peoples' experiences mate, no need to be a wanker

>>16800300

Valid points I guess. Do you think you became more confident in sex the more you did it though? That's what I'm wondering really.
>>
>>16800258
For me it's the other way around, when I am doing slow long strokes it feels as if my whole dick is being messaged and it feels way more intense so I tend to have a more difficult time controlling it.

My gf is tight as fuck and I am pretty big so that might have to do with it too
>>
>>16800329
>Remember that sex isn't about how long you can do it, it's about both of you liking it.

That's true and definitely a good thing to focus on. I was starting to realise that when I was seeing the second girl. Takes the pressure off really.
>>
>>16800334
No Im not being sarcastic. having sex isnt going to change your problem. You really have a virgin mindset if you think confidence is going to make you last longer.
>>
>>16800233
you are either good or bad.
suck it up and get your girls some big black nigger dick fully satisfy her.
You can hold their hand and analyze their moans of pleasure that you'll never give anyone senpai
>>
>>16800345

Well like I said it's not really the lasting I'm so worried about, which sounds stupid, but I'm sure I could use any of these tricks to last longer if I wanted to (try it when a bit drunk, wank before hand, etc.)

I just want to feel more confident about it, and surely it must be the case that the more you do it, the more confident you feel when you do it?
>>
How big is your dick op?
Maybe you don't get enough confidence from that
>>
>>16800347

I bet that shit gets you off don't it you sick fuck

>>16800371

Big enough mate, big enough. That's not the thing that worries me.
>>
>>16800360
don't listen to that, anon. Of course the more you do it the more you learn and thus you gain more confidence.
You sound you're thinking too much about it. Find out what gets her going and focus on that and stop worrying so fucking much. Your being so self-conscious is probably super obvious and distracting to not only you but probably her.
>>
>>16800360
Youre going to feel like shit until you can last longer.
Worst case scenario is you feel worse because some girl is going to spread a rumor about you and make you feel like shit for it.
>>
You are the kind of person sex therapists exist for
Other than that, you might want to try not being dead drunk every time you fuck
>>
>>16800467
Yeah true. Well I over think everything really.

>>16800485
Well I just wouldn't associate with a girl like that and if someone did I'd man up and deal with it, I've had that shit happen before and you just gotta grow balls about it. That's not the thing that worries me to be honest - it's just being more confident in sex.

>>16800487
I wasn't drunk any of the times with the second girl, and it was quite a few times. Well we might have done it drink once but I was sober on many occasions
>>
>>16800610
>I need to be confident about lasting 10 seconds
Beyond hope. lasting 10 seconds is in fact a bad thing and any woman laying with you might as well assume you dont have a dick. Because practically speaking you dont.
>>
>>16800659
>>16800659
Eh if you don't cum for a while and don't have sex often, it's normal to cum fast.

Save your sexual energy by abstaining from fapping and then when you have sex, either jack off right away beforehand or have your girl give you head or a handjob until you cum

Then while you refresh your boner, you eat her out or something then fuck her.

Never get discouraged. Nobody is "hopeless" with sex, you just have to learn more about how your body responds to sex.

After a while you won't need to cum before sex and will be able to last long whenever you want, even if you haven't cum in a week. It just takes confidence and knowledge.

Getting your gf to have at least one orgasm before fucking her takes pressure off you to satisfy her, and makes it easier to perform well.

I like to get a blowjob, cum in my gf's mouth, then eat her out until she cums, then have her suck my dick a little bit again until it's rock hard, then I stick it in.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.