[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 780x1293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 780x1293
I can't even put my finger on why I don't want to be with this girl anymore, but I don't. I still have to see her every day though, so help me out. Everyone thinks we're great for each other, but I'm just not feeling it. I just don't want it to be like
>I'm breaking up with you
>"why?"
>idk
And then everyone hates me.
>>
We're just different people. We want different things in life. Different goals. Etc
>>
>>16800204
Why do you allow others to interfere with your relationships? Why do you give a shit just get it over with
>>
>>16800204
>I spend 3 years on a relationship just because I didn't know how to break up. Almost committed suicide because of this. Don't waste your time with a relationship that will not be good for you, mate.

Break up and say something like - "I'm not ok and i don't know how to describe it, it's not like i'm thinking about anyone else, we should break up, if you love me, you will understand it"..

Something like that....
>>
>>16800315
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>16800319
Sorry '-'
>>
Sometimes you just don't develop any feelings for them.
>>
OP here

What about the actual logistics? I don't want to break up with her and have an awkward car ride home. I'm not exactly experienced I this field.
>>
OP I'm battling with a similar decision. I'm bored with my relationship but I can't articulate any particular problem with my girlfriend that would justify a breakup. Can't tell if I'm bored because I'm easily bored of if I'm bored because she's boring. I'm pretty stuck. I can't advise you but I can lurk the thread.
>>
>>16800204
>I don't want to be with this girl
> I'm just not feeling it.
>I can't even put my finger on

Possible cause-and-effect there?
>>
>>16800319
>>16800326
He didn't do anything wrong as far as grammar/sentence structure goes. Don't be a dick
>>
You aren't fooling anyone. If you aren't feeling her I'm sure she's sensing that and maybe she's not feeling you either. However at the same time I have lost interest in a relationship or two and chose not to act on that loss of interest based on the reason you stated previously, that there was no "reason to end it". In my personal experience I have been fortunate enough to see through those times and stumble repeatedly back into that remarkable place of blissfulness with him again. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors. :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.