[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of a year and a half left me for another guy. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Funniest-Memes-ever-095.jpg (103 KB, 630x633) Image search: [Google]
Funniest-Memes-ever-095.jpg
103 KB, 630x633
My girlfriend of a year and a half left me for another guy. She left me for a badboy she just met who drives a Camaro and lives 2 hours away from us. They rushed into it and within a week she was dating him and she left me.

She told me all of this 5 days ago and broke up with me I'm devastated. I haven't slept a full night's sleep in 5 days. I haven't eaten a full meal. I've had the same lunch kept in the refrigerator and work for 3 days because I can't eat it, I just pick at it.

How do I make the pain go away?
>>
It sucks that it happened, but you're lucky it happened now. 1 and a half years is a long time, but you weren't married, you didn't have kids, and this girl was a ticking time-bomb. You didn't know it, and maybe she didn't know it either, but there was always going to be a Chad with a Camaro who gave her some attention, and it was always gonna end up like this.

Not all women are like this. You're still young, you can start over and try again. You dodged the bullet.

Just don't take her back when she asks you to. 90% odds she will try to come back to you, but just don't fall for it.
>>
>>16800172
>90% odds she will try to come back to you, but just don't fall for it.

That's what everyone is saying. She's younger than me and she has low self esteem, so she is very impressed with the "Chad with a Camaro who gives her attention" thing. I'm 26 btw, she is 20.

It's just so painful closing my eyes and imagining the woman I love spread eagle with some random dirtball guy balls deep in her.
>>
>>16800186

Like I said, not all women are like this. Poor impulse control like that is more of an innate personality thing than a young-and-dumb thing, she'll be the same way when she's 30.
>>
>>16800186
Think about it this way...sooner or later she'll get aids and cancer and will give it to her children somehow and her entire family will die from a terrorist attack... ok
>>
>>16800186
well, at least you were balls deep in her first
>>
>>16800251
That doesn't really help .. but I appreciate your input regardless.
>>
>>16800251

Damn. That's some pretty next-level spite
>>
>>16800172
>Not all women are like this.
Not OP, but I'm starting to doubt that.

I don't mean to hate on them or call them any names, I'm sure they have their reasons but overall they seem to do things like this in relationships.

I have seen it far too many times to speak of an isolated incident.
>>
>>16800313

Oh, it's definitely common. Good people are rare. But as you get older, you'll start to see the tables turn. It's easier for women to cheat in their 20s, easier for men to cheat in their 30s and 40s. In a couple years, all your male friends will start leaving their wives/girlfriends for dumb 22-year-old white girls

It's pretty tough to find someone who likes you and is genuinely capable of commitment. But in the long run, it really isn't worth it to commit to the ones that aren't. OP's going through a bad breakup, and that sucks, but it's got NOTHING on a bad divorce.
>>
>>16800162
Listen bro ima tell you what u already know to be truen u should do..... find some shows on netflix and get emotionally invested in them and binge binge binge..... the show will get u excited n happy n replace or hi der alot of your current feelings... yeah some moments like kissing will leave u feeling wierd but take those as the preliminary steps in adjusting to this new pain and over coming it.... trust me it works.. soon youll be at home working out doing push ups while watching..... texting frei ds talking abt how great the show u mutually love is.... if your looming for something to get emotionally invested in i recommend "90210" "Smallville"(not on netflix) and the fast furious franchise..... make netflix ur seed itll be the place to help u run of time while you do the whole "it hurts a little less every day" thing.... soon ull wanna fuck girls again... itll be great
>>
bump. how do I make the pain go away
>>
>>16800186
>It's just so painful closing my eyes and imagining the woman I love spread eagle with some random dirtball guy balls deep in her.
I understand how you feel, I've been there. Girl left me for a black guy with a donkey cock. She told me at the time that she couldn't even fit it all in her pussy.

....Took me a few years to realize how shitty that is for the guy. Which means the only person winning in that scenario is the girl.

..... Until I realized that women can get their worlds rocked by a big dick but then, surprise, she can get rocked by most other sized dicks too. It's the man that does the rocking.

Now I realize the girl who cheated on me was just trying to treat herself the best that she knew how. That's all we're all out here trying to do anyway - be good to ourselves. When I think of her now, there's just nothing there besides the logical realization that she was what I needed at the time if only to learn what to avoid.

The pain will pass, but only if you learn from the experience. Don't get trapped.
>>
>>16800162
she is fucking chad while you are suffering and wanting her back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
File: 1433814676065.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1433814676065.gif
2 MB, 504x279
Lay in bed and cry for a full days. Bathe in self-pity. Think about how bad you feel, and how un-fair the situation is. Then after a few days get back to your normal routine, maybe read some books and start lifting. Rediscover yourself. Grow your personality into the space that is now open.
>>
>>16800324
This guy speaks the truth. 29 year old here. It gets so much easier as you age IF... IF you learn from the mistakes you make in your 20s. My dating market is 18-any age I feel like.

All of my male married friends are miserable and have cheated on their wives in my presence in some fashion... All of them. People trust me so I see all kinds of shit. I was just out with a friend earlier telling me how much he wants to take a trip abroad just the two of us to fuck Japanese or Thai women. He has a wife. He was dead serious. I've been dying to go back to Japan for years. If I were to find myself in Japan in the next year or two getting head watching him go ham on some young, squealing Japanese girl across the room, I would not be surprised. I've already watched an ex girlfriend blow him and then him go home and kiss his girlfriend.

This is a guy you would never guess cheats.

Women think they're "taking the power back" RATM style with their "sexual liberation" but what's really happening is men who are willing to be better than their peers are taking all of the women - young, married, old, it doesn't matter.

So OP just remember that if you work hard, improve yourself, and *learn* about yourself, women, and the world as much as possible, you will be able to be whatever man you want to be later in life.
>>
Best way to get over it, find another girl and get laid. Works every time.

In my 65+ years I've dumped and been dumped many times. Never gets easy, but it's part of life so you better get used to it.

And best advice in this thread: >>16800172
This time it's Chad with a Camaro. Take her back and next will be Pete with a Porche.
>>
>>16800727
You have such precious little time left on this earth, why do you spend it shitposting grandpa? Do you pull your grandchildren onto your lap and tell them about the dank memes of your youth?
>>
>>16800731
Lol, I know that's what I'm going to do when I grow old.
>>
>>16800162
/o/ here, what kind of Camaro? If it's a V6 he's a fag.
>>
>>16800731
Not old until I can fart in public and people don't care. I'm only at the stage where I can be grouchy.

But I am old enough to not mince words. Not a shitpost, just reality. Only two types of people avoid break-ups. Get 'powerball' lucky on your first try and find the love of your life. Or stay a virgin.

And you don't get past a break by acting miserable. Fine, you don't want another lady then get drunk with friends or go bungee jumping. I don't care. I prefer the ladies. (Still do. Be at a 55+ singles weekend Sunday, surrounding myself with a sea of sagging tits.)

As for getting back with her, cheater's are gonna cheat. I've seen it too many times. (Maybe I am a nasty old man, but that's one line I never crossed.)
>>
>>16800804
You're old buddy, no denying it. Everyone ages, but denying it is sad
>>
>>16800813
No, accepting it is sad. I've seen people 20 years younger then
me who are already old. I prefer to think of George Burns, still
performing into his 90s.

Old is not really about age. It's about losing your dreams. Losing
sight of the fun in life. Giving in to what society expects. Sure, eventually
the body gives out and one must go this route. A time when one is no longer
physically capable of dreams and fun. But why rush it?

Old is a state of mind, not a state of age.
>>
>>16800883
I can see chris hansen interviewing you one day
>>
>>16800162
smoke crack
>>
>>16800883
You're just delusional. Old refers to age. That's it. You're talking about maturity, buddy/having your soul crushed, which most people use interchangeably. You might still ride jetskis or whatever you do that deludes you into thinking you're young, but you're old grandpa.
>>
>>16800804
>>16800883
Ignore those faggots, don't know what there problems are, they're spending their youths, what's meant to be the best time of there lives on this shitty board, I can only image the shit you've seen over the years. Fuck I wish I lived through the 60's.

>>16800900
>>16800902
Literally kill yourselves or go outside and play with your imaginary friends.
>>
File: hillary_clinton_old_hag_3.jpg (52 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_old_hag_3.jpg
52 KB, 600x338
>>16800739
But it's a camaro, bro! It's a muscle car!
>>
>>16800902
So what, atleast he doesn't whine like a a faggot ass pussy like you

I'd pick 4chan grandpa over hanging out with a bitter neckbeard any day
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.