[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is cheating on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
So 99% sure my gf is cheating on me can anyone translate her diary so I know a little more about what's she's thinking because I'm a creep like that
>>
>>16799993
It's not good, pal...also, apparently you have a small dick. I'd quit it.
>>
>>16799993

It says "kawaaaiaaa desu-cahn misubishi honda toyota streeet fita 4. also rice and sake make for gud yum yums... Chad also taught me to like white dicks. It was so fast, he just came up to me as said "herrow" and next thing we knew, I was showing him another definition of "chopsticks"." No need to thank me OP, just doin' my duty.

Also, sorry, seems like she's fucking chad.
>>
>>16799993
Ching chong nip nong Danny Devito
>>
wo men bu hui shuo zhong wen

go away and let someone else do your homework
>>
I can't, maybe try a different board?
>>
Probably put it in /b/ later I guess :(
>>
>>16799999
furry shrick combo brow
>>
>>16799993
How do you know she is cheating?
>>
>>16799993

I'll translate this for you OP: ( Here it goes )

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you worthless heretic? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class
in the Space Marines, and I've led an incomprehensible number of secret raids against the forces of chaos, and I have
over 30 million confirmed purgings. I am trained in armored warfare and I'm the top Ultramarine in all the Space Marine
Chapters. You are nothing to me but just another heretic. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of
which has never been seen before in this universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that
shit to me over the Warp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy
and your powers are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the
pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you
in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bolter. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but
I have access to the entire arsenal of the Adeptus Mechanicus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable
ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever"
comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't,
and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

Sorry OP, shes following a Corpse-God :(
>>
>>16799993
Bro, I think she's talking about you, she says(paraphrased),
I don't know what the fuck's up with him today, always getting angry with me for no reason, not saying anything, yet not even saying hello, i don't even want to get a headache off this matter, you shut your door against me, why not shut the doors against everything between us. Tomorrow i'll work as per normal, you didn't even pay the rent this month.
Source: Chinese is my mother tongue,
Certification: B grade chinese languge O levels
>>
>I like black cock
Wow OP. Wow. Get this filth out of here.
>>
>>16800399

Confirmed accurate. Can speak every language on Earth, and this is exactly what her diary says. All the best OP.
>>
Thanks bros appreciate it
>>
>>16800429
Lmao, op sounds like a loser.
>>
>>16799993
>Feeling stressed these two days! So stressed that I feel numb, feels like I've wasted all 24 hours of the day. I don't know what's wrong with T today, being passive aggressive with me again, doesn't talk to me or greet me. Forget it, I don't want to stress over this anymore. You close your door, then I'll close my door too. I go to work as usual tomorrow. Today's Friday, he didn't pay rent this week. I don't even remember when rent was paid last week. Forget it, I really don't know what I've done recently! So stressful!

Yea sounds like op is a faggot.
>>
>>16800778
>diary entry complains about passive aggressive behavior
>"You close your door, then I'll close my door too."
10/10 relationship management skills
>>
>>16799993
From the responses you've received I'm assuming you're the problem and she's annoyed with you rather than cheating on you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.