[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18yo virgin considering to have sex with guys, I'm straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1358308385477.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1358308385477.gif
36 KB, 720x720
18yo virgin considering to have sex with guys, I'm straight but I really want to have sex, what should I do?
;_;
>>
>>16799970
>considering to have sex with guys, I'm straight
Chances are you're not. Also, it's harder to find a gay partner than a straight one most of the time, you're severely limited in terms of choice there.
>>
>>16799970
what makes you think faggots want you?
>>
>>16799979
craiglist, also I'm not ugly but I am socially retarded
>>
>>16799970
I lost my virginity when I was 21. Just go out, get drunk and don't give a fuck if its that important. Though when I'm drunk I just pick fights so maybe that's not good advice. Its not actually a big deal.

Also, picking up gay men is easier. Go to a gay bar and they'll come on to you as long as you're half decent. Idk why it is, I tried talking to my gay friend about it but he wouldn't say WHY he fucks literally any guy under 50. Idk, stop caring man. There's so much else to do and sex isn't as great as people pretend it is.
>>
>>16799995
Thanks, Alcohol has been my friend since I was 14

btw not going gay, I'll rather stick with girls
>>
>>16799970
4chan is jailhouse faggot central.
>>
>>16800006
Cool stuff. Alcohol is the only friend that is with you forever, but don't forget it has its trappings. As long as you're doing what you want then fuck 'em. I play vidya all day every day, study for my PhD in History and work in a call centre. Don't worry about women is probably my no. 1 tip. Idk if its much use (or if you even want tips) but do stuff you enjoy and don't give a fuck and women will seem to like you more from my own experience but you know. I'm just some fucker on the internet make life yours muthafucker.
>>
I didn't have sex until about 21 if that helps. I'd tell you to get a hooker but I tried that later on and honestly it wasn't a fulfilling thing for me.

Best advice to a young guy is related to this:
>>16799995
>Just go out, get drunk and don't give a fuck if its that important
but you don't need alcohol. You can do this without it if you accept that you can just be the way you want to be with people. Like just embrace it. If you want to make a joke, just do it and if people get offended well they get offended. I mean be gracious if you go too far and apologize but don't hold back because you're anxious about what people would think of you. If a girl eyes you go say hi. Check out girls too. Don't keep your eyes down or look away. If they smile, you smile. Get into social situations with clubs or go out with friends. Be the one of your friends who at least once in the night goes up to a girl (not this tapping on the shoulder bullshit and "excuse me...") but right up to them with a smile and introducing yourself. I mean you may get shut down immediately and need to learn to excuse yourself gracefully if she's uncomfortable but I'd guess 7/10 times I've done it the girl actually was quite receptive. You just play it by ear. Ask women to dance also since women like to dance. If you don't know how my suggestion is private lessons since they group lessons always have way too many guys and it gets awkward.
>>
>>16800415
also don't abuse what I've just explained. If you do you're just as bad as those pretty girls who treat men like change like tampons. Use this to be a better man. Be the guy who can get any girl but has his woman and stands up for her, opens the door for her, looks great on her arm, and generally makes her girlfriends wet. But also don't be her doormat. A woman should do just as much for the guy. If that's not happening at least you know how to get another one. That's all. I hope I produced a decent guy out of taking the time to write this. Although I am a guy... I just see too many pathetic excuses for manhood out there.
>>
>>16800448
>pretty girls who treat men like change like tampons
sorry. "pretty girls who change men like they change tampons." (ie. as disposable items to be stuffed into and tossed out of their vaginas)
>>
I've been there, got so desperate that I finally let a guy give me a BJ. I regretted it, trust me, if you are really straight it will be repulsive.
>>
>>16800415
What if you have nothing in common with most people? How do you find common ground, or really anything to talk about? I'm a weeaboo competitive shooter that likes to build robots and detests sports and most TV shows, how the hell do I talk to people about things?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.