[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a high school as a tutor. There's a small handful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1389676448509.jpg (140 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1389676448509.jpg
140 KB, 500x610
I work at a high school as a tutor. There's a small handful of us and we all work for this specific program, we all are kinda like a small friend group and all that. We work very close with each other and only with each other.

Anyway, we just got a new hire with us. And I am crushing on her really hard. I think I straight up like her. I really don't want to, though. It seems like she already is with someone or something, as well as, she's a coworker and it would not be okay for anything to happen (not that there's any signs that she reciprocates feelings). We all work way too closely together and all that.

So... How do I not like someone? Is there any general advice here? I really don't like how I've been thinking about her a lot outside of work and look at her a lot at work and have feelings and desires to like, hug her or kiss her or something like that. Dunno how to describe it.

Help?
>>
>>16799647
Nothing complicated, you have a crush. Solution: find a new bird to crush on
>>
>>16799648
Thank you. Hopefully that happens when my college semester starts in a few days.
>>
>>16799647
Being charged, fined, jailed or fired for workplace harassment is a pretty good deterrent.

How many guys would love to act on workplace crushes? Millions probably but they control the urge, sigh a bit and get on with life, sneaking a peek occasionally and jacking off when need be.
>>
>>16799662
We're all young college kids (18-24), you have to be. I don't think I would or anyone would ever take it that far to be considered harassment. But I do completely see what you mean, you're very right about it all.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.