[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, i noticed a pattern in my personality. When i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Adrenalin_-_Adrenaline.svg.png (3 KB, 200x106) Image search: [Google]
Adrenalin_-_Adrenaline.svg.png
3 KB, 200x106
Hey /adv/, i noticed a pattern in my personality. When i'm in a shit situation or there is some risk involved, i behave in an ideale manner
meaning, i become perceptive, persuasive, charismatic and full of energy
As soon things get quiet, i start becoming more shy and letargic
The point is, how the hell can i control this thing? how do i avoid slowly going back to beta when things go well?
>>
It's kinda vague anon I don't know if I got it.

But I do have a similar feel. It seems that when I'm pushed to it I become assertive and...well....alpha(?).

But I still would like examples
>>
>>16799600
I can't really give precise examples because i really feel like my base personality is the one coming out when i'm motivated, and the way i am normally is some kind of bind that happend at some point in my life
in fact now that i think about it, i kind of remind being extremely outgoing when i was very young
So in short, there is a way to identify and undo traumas, behavior conditioning and shit like that?
>>
>>16799591

Stress is your body using adrenaline to pump you up and prepare you for conflict. It heightens all your senses and cognition.

We have been told a lot stress is bad so people panick when theyre stressed out and perform worse. Stress is actually good and normal.

All i see is that you handle it exceptionally well compared to others. You benefit from the stimulant cocktail your body serves up.

Either accept your personality and stop panicking by recognizing everyone has strengths and weaknesses and youll be loved and hated the same as anyone regardless of any self improvement attempt, or train your relaxed social abilities through practice.

Also try drinking strong coffee or redbull before going into a chill social situation. I base that on nothing but a hunch... But.. For some reason i think itll work..
>>
>>16799630
Yeah, i drank redbull on a whim time ago before a stressful situation and the result was crazy. I drink it regularly after that
it actually seems that the more i'm stressed the more i performe well
>>
>>16799646
Well as one who was formally (though it wasnt my major) educated in psychology, and kept a keen interest and kept learning for years on my own i think we have cracked it.

I invite any actual qualified person to correct me, but i think thats just it.
You perform very well with stimulants. If you had add id recommend you ask your dr for concerta. Youd be on point all the time.

Anyway... Be wary of the health affects of caffeine and red bull, realise you can train be fine without it, yadi yada and good luck to you sir.
>>
>>16799653
Yeah i'll ask my doctor about it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.