[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a lonely fuck, pretty attractive but my personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1355797794191.jpg (57 KB, 422x640) Image search: [Google]
1355797794191.jpg
57 KB, 422x640
I'm a lonely fuck, pretty attractive but my personality defects keep me from getting holding down relationships with attractive women.

Should I just date a homely girl?
I think an odd looking face and general unkempt is pretty cute but I always get hung up about whether they know how to clean their fucking vagina's.
>>
>>16799562
>pretty attractive
post pic
>>
>>16799562

if the issue is your personality and not your looks (cough) then dating a homely girl wont matter. we all like looks but a girl would rather end up with someone she enjoys.
>>
>>16799565
This isn't soc, so I won't unless more people ask but I'm definitely a solid 7 at the least.
>>
>>16799562
>>16799568
Post a picture.
>>
>>16799562
Post pic, ur probably fat
>>
File: sadfsadf.jpg (474 KB, 1655x928) Image search: [Google]
sadfsadf.jpg
474 KB, 1655x928
>>16799583
>>16799574
fine
>>
File: 1453850364097.png (316 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1453850364097.png
316 KB, 500x455
>>16799589
>solid 7
>>
>>16799590
wow, they should rename this board /bully/
>>
>>16799589

do you date frequently but not long? ur cute for sure. maybe you just havent met the right lady?

everyone breaks up
>>
>>16799594
Not really frequently, I'm really reserved and borderline socially inept when outside of my comfort zone so I have trouble meeting women. When I can get dates, I feel like it doesn't go anywhere because they don't like me enough, because I'm not very fun. Less attractive girls don't seem to care as much how boring I am so they give me more time to come out of my shell.
>>
>>16799589
This isn't the OP.
>>
>>16799589

straight guy here, youre right, youre not a bad looking dude.

speaking from experience, one of the biggest keys to a healthy dating life is being happy without it. go camping, buy a boat, learn to cook really damn well- learn to be fully, completely, honestly happy without a girl.

girls will see this, & think, 'hey, this guy isnt a walking sob story, being with him would probably be an enriching experience', which will be considered attractive.

tl:dr, learn to be happy with option C., neither, & girls both A. & B. will flock to you.
>>
>>16799604

usually the kind of post you made is pretentious but it might actually be accurate. i mean ur no hunk, but ur more than handsome enough.
>>
>>16799609
Yes, that's me. What makes you think it isn't?
>>
>>16799612
Probably responding to bait, but jesus fuck, if it's not then that would explain a lot. I'm not saying anything else.
>>
>>16799604
you're scared. embrace it. stepping out of your comfort zone is scary, it's scary for everyone. that comfort zone will limit you in life. you can choose to stay in it or to explore the world outside of it. no one is going to push and pull you out of it if you're deadset on staying inside.

look for something serious. don't look for someone that's interested in casual relationships.
>>
>>16799562
you're probably not as attractive as you think.
>>
>>16799931
What difference does that make?
>>
>>16799562
if you are attracted to someone I say go for it. Pretty girls are mostly spoiled by guys and don't appreciate them because they figure they can get another one no problem. A homely girl is more likely to appreciate a guy because she is not handed everything that way. Either case is not an absolute but honestly if you find someone physically attractive and feel good about being with them then you're golden.

As for the unclean vagina thing... well one way to find out. Although its awkward to do it you can always just suggest things. Or maybe even pull their friend aside and ask them to say to her in private "So how's it going with anon? I always find I have to wash down there twice as much when I start seeing a guy. But its a small price to pay for him going down on me all the time." Like see if the friend will help you make the suggestion without actually making it an outright suggestion, more like an obvious thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.