[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masturbation help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: boobsweat.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boobsweat.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I can't stop masturbating. Every morning, I jerk off looking at shit on my phone.

If I come home from work in the evening, and have the place to myself (not as often as I'd like) i crank one out.

I literally do this shit on the daily.

I didn't do it today (yet) and I'd prefer not to, my dick is raw in spots and needs to heal up, but I just can't stop jerking off.

I have a very active sex life too, but I'd almost always much prefer to just jerk off alone.
>>
why does the webm not load??
>>
>>16799455
There is no secret dude.
>>
>>16799455

So?

Unless you gain health problems, it stops you from doing important tasks, or if you start cumming/peeing blood, there is nothing wrong with jerking it a lot

Who cares what a bunch of anons on 4chan say "oh it makes me Happier." Bullshit.
>>
>>16799484
What browser are you using?
>>
>>16799455
Hey I was a two pack a day smoker for 10 years and I quit cold turkey.

Sounds unrelated but it totally is related. After many attempts and swift failures someone told me something (complete with citations) and once i convinced myself and fully embraced its truth quitting was easy.

You are not addicted to masturbating. You are addicted to the dopamine rush it gives you. Dopamine is the only thing you are addicted to, and you can get it just about anywhere else.

You just need to realise when you get the urge to masturbate, your body is actually craving dopamine and you have taught it thats a good quick way to get it.

Just do something else you like knowing its just as pleasurable. Watch a funny vid, play a vidja, go for a run.. Anything else.

Most of the addiction was being told you are addicted.
>>
>>16799527
Nah, most of the addiction, is waking up in the morning with a boner, and having a phone full of black chicks twerking right next to me on the night stand.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.