[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
penis shrinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: MEMES-must-not-fap.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MEMES-must-not-fap.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
Ive been doing no fap 2016 and Im worried about the side effects.
I can now get an erection whenever I want and the erections feel harder, but the girth has decreased by about a quarter of an inch. The length has decreased by about half.
Im really worried no fap is shrinking my dick. My dick is larger than average and Im happy with it, but I definitely dont want to lose size.
Ive been telling myself that its just because my dick is only at 90% erection since Im not masturbating it to get it to 100%. But I feel like thats just me lying to myself.
Am I unreasonably worried.
>>
You mean they didn't tell you that no fap ultimately leads to no penis? It will keep getting shorter and shorter until there's nothing left.
>>
>>16799473
This
Then if you try to masturbate and rub the place of your dick it will get deeper and deeper and you will grow a pussy. In the end you will turn into one giant cunt.
>>
>>16799351
why are you even doing no fap? it seems completely pointless. you are just worry anyway. you can't lose dick size because you dont wank.
>>
It is natural for a penis to become enlarged and for more blood to go trough it after foreplay with a women - there are lots of chemical and psychological factors involved.

During sex your penis will enlarge at maximum size - it always happens - unless there is a disease.

Because you're on your no-fap journey your brain is rewiring to best it knows - natural state.
WHy would you expect your penis to receive more blood than it needs or to expand to all its potential size if you don't really have a reason to - there is no excitation outside what you mentally force.

No-fap is a great thing to do - my advice keep no-fap for life.
Do you think saints, prophets masturbated? Of course not, masturbation draws away gifts from God, from orthodox tradition - what was kept I tell you this: Noah had sex with his wife only once / year.
>>
>>16799571
>abstinence
Yet almost all people are just fine masturbating and having a healthy sex life while living a successful fulfilling life. Somehow people who don't have a healthy sex life for one reason or another are bitter social reculses who think the world is wrong and evil, hostile to everyone not sharing their beliefs.
>>
>>16799571
why would you recommend no gap? Noah is mythical character lol. i am baffled.
>>
>>16799584
this is true. it applies to a lot of things really. people who exclude something from their own lives often label other people dont exclude it as evil. vegans are an example. I'm pretty sure there is a theory about it but i can't remember what it is called.
>>
>>16799479
Not him but after a certain amount of time without fapping you start feeling more alert and motivated. Ejaculating is a release of energy, almost a depressant. No fap is good if you need to pull yourself out of a bad situation but can't muster the energy or courage to do so.
>>
>>16799688
i get that. if you dont gap, you lose your sexual urge and you concentrate on more important things then sex. i think once a day or once every few days is enough though. once i have had a wank i lose my sexual urge and i can get on with what i was doing. i wank once a day and i am the most productive person i know.
>>
>>16799727
I prefer not fapping for long stretches, like weeks. It makes me more aggressive which I need to be.
>>
I've been ejaculating only once a week and my body odor is so strong it's outrageous, i feel like I'm using the man stank that Eddy would steal from his older brother.
>>
>>16799479
No fap has a host of benefits but the main one is that I get frequent boners again and they last longer.
>>
>>16799351
Its proven that not fapping makes it shrink
>>
>>16799952
Isnt it proven that fapping will put it right back though
>>
>>16799351
Why do you don't fap in the first place?
Also your johnson will take it's previous shape and size once you reawake you sex & fap life. Trust me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.