[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ I need help on how to stop doing cocaine recreationally.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Hi /adv/
I need help on how to stop doing cocaine recreationally.
I know I'm not in too deep- but I don't want to get to that point.
For the past two years, I've been using cocaine *almost* every weekend. About 2-3 weekends a month. Sometimes I'll get my own, sometimes people will share.
The past month, I haven't touched the stuff at all, and have found myself craving it heavily today.
I really want to do some but at the same time I really don't. I hate how expensive it is, and I hate how it only lasts 20 mins. I hate when I finish the bag and feel like a disgusting sad sketch ball because theres no more. I really fucking hate it and I wish I never tried it.
I'm really torn because I don't know if this is serious enough to go to rehab and I don't want to look like an attention seeker, but I really want to cut this shit.
I try not to hang out with my friends who do it, but ultimately it's not even them, it's me.
I have unfollowed people who trigger me on instagram/twitter and I try to avoid movies/shows with drug use.
I break so easily and end up getting a half gram.
I tried to google a bunch of things, but I always end up back at square one.
If anyone has been through this and could offer any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>16799286

>not in too deep
>doing cocaine almost every weekend

pick one.

>i dont want to look like an attention seeker

seriously? you are on a year long coke binge and ur worried about looking like an attention seeker? who cares? seriously, your health is more important than some people thinking you look like an attention seeker. ur gonna destroy those relationships one way or another, might as well do it in an attempt to get better than in an attempt to sell the TV.

i suggest rehab. why? cuz its fucking rehab. but if you insist on going it alone then at the very least DONT GO IT ALONE.

get into narcotics anonymous. get a sponsor. block every single person who does cocaine because there is no way to keep them in ur life and not risk them pulling out a bag.

hang out with a sponsor. move in with a sponsor.

and seriously CUT OUT ANYONE WHO DOES COCAINE

i dont care if they are the best person in the world, they do not care about your recovery, they will offer you cocaine and you will cave.

also
>creative hobbies (anything with an end result, not just plying a video game or reading a book) to keep you occupied and focused
>fun activities / outings (go play laser tag) in order to give urself a new high
>sleepovers

the hardest times are late at night iwth nothing to do when you simply cant work. tell your friends you want frequent sleep overs just to keep you away from cocaine. they will likely understand
>>
Don't do it for a month or so and try some ssri. Google the similarities of coke and ssri and that stuff works.
I'm not saying to take antidepressants everyday or something but you could take antidepressants always when you want to do cocain
>>
>>16799304
This this and this
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.