[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help I need advice on passing the time at my new call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1453933335755.jpg (89 KB, 697x900) Image search: [Google]
1453933335755.jpg
89 KB, 697x900
Please help

I need advice on passing the time at my new call center job

Its dreadful to have supervisors looking over you even if they praise you, I get paid minimum wage to do these surveys and as much as I hate it I need the money.

For example yesterday I managed to do two sudoku puzzles, was fairly boring doing the second one (hard mode) after a while but it was better than nothing. No phone use, can't sneak it.

Please. Something. Anything.
>>
Dude, get the hell out of the call center before it eats your soul. Take up a trade like carpentry or something, idk
>>
>>16799158

Print book pages from a .pdf and mix them with the other sheets.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (162 KB, 1200x397) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
162 KB, 1200x397
Puzzle cubes
>>
>>16799158
Honestly dude, just study. Study for the SOA actuarial exams. Pass 2 exams and you're a solid candidate for a job making 80k a year. Just fucking study your ass off while at work. You've got all the time you need for it too.

Enough with this trade bullshit too.
/adv/ and 4chan in general's continuous advice to learn a trade stems from a rejection of traditional education and a need to be self-sufficient and different, the need to underachieve and not have anyone criticize you for it. Fuck that. You can do better.
If you don't like your job, spend every moment you have getting educated enough for a better one. That means studying on your own. That's all you gotta do.
>>
>>16799223

>/adv/ and 4chan in general's continuous advice to learn a trade

Nah, I think that's just the carpenter guy trying to be funny.
>>
>>16799158
Think about _why_ you're working there, the choices that lead you to working a dead-end minimal wage job, and try to reverse them.
>>
>>16799223
But I love my trade and I love not having student debt
>>
>>16799249
And I love my IB job and having loads of extra cash for whatever I want. Student debt is a joke if you put in the effort.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.