[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck to do in this life? 18 yo guy, good looks, 5.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (479 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
479 KB, 2560x1600
What the fuck to do in this life?
18 yo guy, good looks, 5.0 gpa starting premed this year.
Inside I just feel emptiness and weariness. I can't be happy from anything, I just feel complete lack of motivation. Money and status doesn't motivate me, the most I feel towards girls is indifference, I don't feel I can trust my friends I just feel aimless, sad, annoyed, and without purpose.
Tell me /adv/ what to do in this life?
>>
You might find the fulfilment you're looking for by getting out of the academic education rat race and taking on a more friendly career working with your hands, in a field like carpentry. When you can take pride in the results of a job well done, you'll have a warmer outlook on life.
>>
>>16799119
This is part of life OP. You'll have some lows but as you get over them more and more you'll become a stronger happier person. What you are feeling is normal.

Congratulations on doing so well in school. My biggest tip would be to try to find was to enjoy what you are studying. If you are in stem then read or watch related things outside of school that are interesting and inspire you. Chemistry is pretty cool, physics is pretty cool, biology and math are pretty cool...there's got to be something in there that gets you up every morning excited to learn.
>>
>>16799119

>premed

Get a real fucking major
>>
>>16799141
I just don't know what to do with my life. I just want to be a hermit in the first and avoid any traces of people. I like science for example I just can't relate to people in any way.
>>
>>16799181
Build yourself a cabin in the woods and become a master craftsman of wood. People will marvel at you from afar.
>>
>>16799185
Fuck off with the carpentry meme.
>>
Gotta relax. Sounds like you're stuck in your head.
>>
>>16799315
This is worse man. I just can't do any productive when among people.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.