[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here get started in the stripping/exotic dancing industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1384906011626.jpg (57 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1384906011626.jpg
57 KB, 500x333
Anyone here get started in the stripping/exotic dancing industry as an owner? I have questions. Any business is not easy. I know that much. Its not like you get a lot of money overnight as an owner.

Do you need a club, or is door to door a functional business for you? Did you get into it just to find a job? Did someone get you into the job of owner or manager? Is it wrong to get into it if you enjoy being around attractive women, e.g. straight, from a moral standpoint?

I know these kinds of businesses exist, but why can't a girl just solo strip door to door and cut out the middleman of managers and so on? How do other businesses succeed like this?
>>
>>16798895

Oh sure, just go ahead and ruin a perfectly good economic model with your selfish door to door stripping.

What if EVERYONE did that? Did you even consider that? It would mean financial ruin for millions of Americans who can't compete with convenient straight-to-your-home lap dances.

But you don't care, you're all about getting paid for causing boners with minimal overhead... overhead that CREATES JOBS, mind you.

I hope you die in a fire and they lose the paperwork on your corpse and send you to a dog food factory. It is a fitting end that your mortal remains be a drying pile of DOG SHIT.
>>
Stop pastaing this, tardo.
I already told you about the security issues.
>>
>>16798923
I think the prozac bottle is calling, m8.
>>
>>16798945

I left the phone off the hook.

(Jesus, would a teenager even know what this phrase means anymore? I am fucking old.)
>>
>>16798923
I think you're saying its good competition.
>>
>>16798923
You sound like the taxi drivers mad at uber.
>>
You're right. You need to start small and create contacts and networks first. Do your research.

Another thing to consider is the capital needed. Don't give up your day job, save up. Carpentry pays alright, maybe you'll meet some people who could help too?
>>
>>16799533
>You're right. You need to start small and create contacts and networks first. Do your research.

what about quality control? I've seen really bad moves from girls who try to strip but end up moving in very unsexy ways. Would a high threshold of quality control beat out competition easily? Do many similar services have such QC?
>>
>>16798895
my advice is to team up with a successful dancer as your business partner. She will have a lot of good ideas about how to make money. keep the dancers around and keep patrons coming back.and beyond that you need to read up on the legal codes in your area.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.