[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1455292603663-1257640999.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1455292603663-1257640999.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
I was scammed and I need help to track the person down can u help me please I have there number if u would like.to.call said person they stole 300$ from me and I am not OK with that
>>
>>16798794
I hate these threads about petty revenge. Call your bank or the police and actually do something, instead of submitting PA requests that are bound to get denied.
>>
>>16798794
Pussy
>>
Just report it to the police. It's not like you were buying drugs and he cheated you, right?
>>
>>16798993
Yeah OP probably did by drugs and there not much you can do in this situation other than not be a fucking dumbass to begin with.

I lost $40 on weed once, guy said his source got busted but never gave me the money back. I was dumbass but at least I learn my lesson and moved on instead of trying to become a bigger dumbass.
>>
File: idthief.png (219 KB, 477x554) Image search: [Google]
idthief.png
219 KB, 477x554
You have a phone number?

Jesus, you sound dumb as fuck.

City, state, zip, make, model, year, plate #, cell #, nigga how do you expect to get your money back if you don't have the basics.

What is this niggas name?
>>
>>16799607
What's up with that UPlay account screenshot?
>>
>>16799624
I dunno nigga, just some shit I capped in an r6g thread awhile ago that the dude didn't mean to post.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.