[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I need help feeling torn. (Fucked up last post.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: doggo.jpg (19 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
19 KB, 540x540
I love 2 boys and they mean the absolute world to me. One boy I've been with for a couple of years but is jealous and doesn't really give me the freedom I want, but always tells me I can do whatever I want. Another boy comes into my life and isn't jealous and lets me do what I want. Well, I date both boys and it's fine but then I start to feel torn and I feel like I have to love one more than the other and the jealous bf gets upset at me and threatens to breakup with me because I love the other boy too. I break up with the other boy who isn't jealous but keep him by my side and we still act lovey but I'm afraid to date him again. Did I do the wrong thing?
>>
>>16798631
You're a fucking whore. Jesus you couldn't just stick to one guy? You had to toy with their hearts? You're a fucking worthless whore.
>>
>>16798631
You shouldn't have dated the other guy in the first place, that's cheating. Jealousy is healthy in a relationship, not trying to sound mean here but, if you were dating 2 guys at the same time... Then the first guy had legit reasons to act the way he did.
>>
The one guy I was with for a couple of years just got boring and our relationship was dying. This new guy was so refreshing and he is so sweet, he is sticky at times and has issues, but I still love him
>>
>>16798659
sounds like you're immature and reply on relationships too much for excitement in your life. if you truly love someone then developing and growing as a person while being with them should make you happy. you dont just move on to the next guy as soon as things get a bit stale. you work on things. sounds like you dont love either of them anyway. you are infatuated. why the fuck are all the womens issues on /adv/ always so drama orientated?
>>
>>16798631
Go with boy two obviously. He gives you the freedom you desire and jealousy is only cute at first but can turn ugly pretty quickly.
>>
>>16798693
why are you encouraging her? she is a stupid whore and doesn't really deserve either them.
>>
>>16798709
Because nothing we say is going to stop her from what she feels.
>>
>>16798717
Not the point, she needs to learn to at least fix the relationship with the first guy before trying to replace him, imagine if some guy did that to you
>>
>>16798717
the only reason boy 2 isn't jealous is because he is the one cheating. he probably doesn't even give shit about op and is just after the pussy.
>>
Bear in mind that the excitement of having two competing guys is overwhelming for many of the values women have and also bear in mind that neither will enjoy your company in the long term because of the torture in this early part of your relationship. They will always see you as cruel.

In many ways you will see yourself as cruel too which will munch away at your soul like an old twix leaving you as an empty husk.
>>
Are women even capable of loyalty?
>>
>>16798783

Neither inherent or taught... Along with fair play or honour
>>
>>16798795
You know what? Dying alone doesn't really sound too bad anymore.
>>
>>16798803
i wish i was gay sometimes. women cause too many problem and every single guy i know has bull shit drama with his GF.
>>
>>16798783
Yes and no. Again, it's about how they feel about you. If they're madly in love, they're as loyal as a dog. If not, women DO NOT play fair.
>>
>>16798803
Concentrate on work/ sports/friends buddy.. That is where male life is.

Women have other purposes and can be great but a fox is a fox and if its giving you a lift over a river.. You know what comes next.
>>
>>16798814
See
>>16798803
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.