[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been living a failed marriage for ages. We are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 169x271) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 169x271
I've been living a failed marriage for ages. We are just together mainly in order to keep appearances.

Meanwhile and about two years ago I had a crush on my habitual coffe shop owner's wife. She is blonde and wondrous, and her husband is a mere nullity absolutely irrelevant. She hates him to death but there are many economic boundaries that are difficult to break, so she doesn't even dare to consider divorce.

She is not indifferent to me and we have had very good moments at the café of chatter and banter, although she refuses to have any sexuall affair as she tells me that would make her feel bad with herself. That we must content with what we have.

But recently a new actor has appeared. The owner of a near pub, two corners away. Both couples have become friends as they share same interests in that kind of bussiness, etc. But I find his interest to my secret love isn't innocent at all. And he takes advantage of his social privileges as a friend of "the family". He has begun to stay conspicously at the café, always talking to her and hoarding her. Stealing the little moments we had to be together. Inviting the husband to drink in her pub...

This situation is hurting me so bad that I am beggining to think about giving up and not going back to see her.

I am lost

tl;dr whatdo when a suave man hoards the woman you have been try to conquest for ages. And that you were being successful till the moment he appeared

Advice /adv/ I need your magic!!
>>
You weren't being successful with her. If you spent that much time with her and nothing was happening, I think it's a good bet that nothing will happen in the future, new pub owner or no.

Have you actually offered her something that is worthy? That you will leave your wife, and she her husband, and you will provide the support? Did you really expect her to continue being strung along by you to satisfy your failed marriage?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.