[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls and Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: images (41).jpg (33 KB, 342x430) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
33 KB, 342x430
I posted this thread a few weeks ago but I'm curious to see if anyone new (or old) wants to answer, and in case anyone else is interested or curious about it:

I'd really like to know how other girls are in bed. Mainly when in a relationship.
Can you pls give me some stories?

1. How old are both of you, and how long have/were you together?
2. How was the first time you slept with your gf?
3. What are your fav positions as a couple?
4. What is she into?
5. What gets her off?
6. How compatible is your sex drive?
7. Is she into kinky stuff?
8. Are there things she won't do?
9. What would you wish she'd do differently?
10. What do you like most about sleeping with your girl?
>>
>25/24, since 2007
>about 4 months after meeting
>mine: manual, his: doggy
>he likes butte stuff
>anything
>his drive is way higher than mine
>he is, I'm not
>i have not found that boundary yet
>i wish he'd tease more
>i like when he's gentle, plus he's my man 100%
>>
Copy+pasted most of my answers from the last thread kek

>1.
I'm 20 and he's 22. We were together for just over 2 years.

>2.
Honestly, it was incredible, and very romantic. I'd stayed at his place a couple of times before we actually had sex, but we'd agreed to take things slow. Our first time together started off in his spa. We were just kissing and touching each other everywhere, it was very passionate, kind of slow but super intense. We got out and made our way inside to his bed. We didn't fuck that night, we made love. No one had ever made love to me like that before. It was magical. And the cuddles afterwards were really nice too.

>3.
Missionary with my legs over his shoulders, prone bone, doggy, doggy with him standing behind me and me leaning over the bed, 69, spooning but we also loved it when he got up into a bit of a kneeling position while I was still on my side, and cowgirl/reverse cowgirl.

>4.
Dirty talking, hair pulling, choking, spanking, bdsm (blindfold, handcuffs etc), being dominated and degraded, rape play, anal, head (giving and receiving), public sex, him fucking me when I'm asleep.

>5.
When he ate me out while fingering me (2 in my pussy, 1 in my ass is fucking great). Using my vibe on my clit while he ate me out was pretty great too.

>6.
Super compatible, we have amazing chemistry, and our sex was the best sex we'd both ever had, which is saying a lot for him. But sometimes he found it hard to keep up with me.

>7.
Yes, see 4 ^

>8.
I wouldn't stick a finger in his ass or give him a rim job (which he had asked of me a couple of times), idk I was just kinda uncomf with doing those things.

>9.
The only thing I wanted him to change was how often he ate me out; not very often, and the me going down on him vs him going down on me ratio was not very equal at all tbqh. So more often would've been nice.

>10.
Everything. Seriously, everything. But I loved when we got really intimate and passionate, and feeling/when he came inside me.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.