[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls like couples? I'm chatting up this girl in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Why do girls like couples? I'm chatting up this girl in the park and this other random girl comes right up to me and asks directions. I thought fuck you, you wouldn't do that if I were alone as usual.

original
>>
>>16798268

Because in a world where women are sought after as sex and social status outlets by lonely males, couples are the only thing that make a woman want it as much as a man.

Want to get girls? Hang out with couples who need a third wheel when things are getting stale.
>>
>>16798268
Guys with a woman tend to be safer than the guys ogling you that are too insecure to admit it.
>>
>>16798268

Why do you play stupid? Why do you ask questions with obvious, sensible actions? If a guy's standing alone, and a girl asks him for directions, there's a good chance he's going to flirt and make it awkward rather than just giving the damn directions. If your girlfriend is standing right next to you, it's unlikely that you'll hit on her, which makes it much easier to get the help she needed and get on with her day
>>
>>16799010

>actions

Answers, fuck autocorrect
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.