[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've done some things that I can't speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (567 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567 KB, 1536x2048
Sometimes they keep me up at night. Like tonight. I take Benadryl and melatonin but it doesn't always work. Or if it does, then I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Like tonight.

I'm having nightmares but I need to sleep. Is there anything I can do? Usually I sleep fine. This doesn't always happen.
>>
>>16798041
we can't really help you if you don't tell us what you've done
>>
>>16798047
It's not like I murderes anyone or anything. But the guilt is about the same. Or is for me.

I just need to sleep. Maybe I need prescription sleeping now drugs.
>>
>>16798053
i didn't think you murdered someone, i'm just saying we kinda need to know what it is you're so guilty about or else we can't really help
guilt don't really go away before you have dealt with it and talked about it
>>
>>16798053
Whatever it is people already confessed to do things ten times as worse here. But I see you're a tripfag so the concept of anonymity might be foreign to you
>>
>>16798041
op ate dead babies
>>
>>16798058
I can't talk about it. For now I just need to find a way to sleep.
>>
>>16798066
Then count the fucking sheeps
>>
>>16798066
take some morphine that will help..

are you serious? you know that you don't solve shit by not talking about it, your sleep problem will only get worse and worse
so why not use your chance on a anonymous board to get loaded out so your guilt might be a little less heavy
>>
Just forget it.
>>
>>16798081
well it's you coming for advise on how to sleep with a guilty mind, we are trying to help, but you wont even let us, because you don't tell us what the fuck is wrong.

so you know what faggot?
forget it yourself i hope your guilt ends up killing you.
>>
The only guaranteed solution is telling someone. What better place than an anonymous imageboard?

Until that time you tell someone it will continue to haunt you.
>>
Attention Seeking: the Thread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.