[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can physical attraction grow overtime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DANCING_BABY_1_.gif (308 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
DANCING_BABY_1_.gif
308 KB, 200x230
I met someone who is possibly the nicest, sweetest person. Her personality is absolutely perfect for me.
However, physically, im not all that attracted to her. yet, something in my head is demanding that i look past this. So I've decided to still ride it out just to see what happens.

so should i continue with this? or will i just end up being stuck in a position that i ultimately hate?
>>
12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
11/28/15 New trial text board added: /news/ - Current News
11/12/15 Name changed. WWE topics on /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
[Hide] [Show All]
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
0 / 0 / 1 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
File: DANCING_BABY_1_.gif (308 KB, 200x230)
308 KB
can physical attraction grow overtime? Anonymous 02/11/16(Thu)22:29:25 No.16797704▶

I met someone who is possibly the nicest, sweetest person. Her personality is absolutely perfect for me.
However, physically, im not all that attracted to her. yet, something in my head is demanding that i look past this. So I've decided to still ride it out just to see what happens.

so should i continue with this? or will i just end up being stuck in a position that i ultimately hate?
>>
Probably depends on how high your sex drive is. If you can see your self porking
this girl for a year and not wanting to kill yourself I'd say go for it
>>
It will but only to a certain extent. If she's not that high on the scale, she'll never be your 10/10. I'd say personality adds about 2 max out of ten.
>>
It can somewhat. It won't completely turn around, but if you enjoy her company, you will start noticing her attractive parts more. At first my gf was "not really my type" physically, although she's reasonably attractive. But I've learned to like the attractive things about her while not paying so much attention to things I did consider important (i.e. I like big boobs but hers are small.)
>>
>>16797704
Not only can it, but it is best when it does.

Consider these scenarios - you find someone beautiful and then later realize you actually have nothing in common or she's a real bitch underneath.

Or you meet someone you really like, and because you like her you look forward to seeing her each day, and because you like seeing her she begins to look beautiful to you.

Which relationship is more likely to last?
>>
op here

>>16797793
Sex is important. We have not reached that point yet. But even more important is participation. so yea, dead fish will be the deal breaker.

>>16798006
already on it.

>>16798011
Or you catch yourself a unicorn rendering both scenarios moot.
>>
>>16797704
Absolutely. When I met my boyfriend I wasn't too sure if I was attracted to him but we clicked so well that overtime I realised that I'd grown to be hugely attracted to him even to the point where I can't even look at other guys anymore, i'm so ridiculously in to him. You'll work it out OP, give it a shot at least.
>>
Met a girl two months ago I thought was kinda cute. We've spent more time together and now I think she's super fucking cute.

But to be fair when I fall I fall hard.
>>
It really depends on each person in the relationship. I'm very much a guy who has particular tastes, but if I start connecting with a girl for any other reason, I'll start to find them more attractive.

It gets to the point where a girl whom I might have considered a 6/10 is the most beautiful girl I can think of after a year of dating. I'll see her flaws endearing.
>>
>>16798065
Unicorns don't exist.
>>
>>16797704
Anon, what does this girl look like? Pic? And i say, go for it. Better to regret action instead of inaction.
>>
I'm in the same boat, OP. This girl I've been on a couple dates with, we click perfectly. Her personality, her mannerisms, her speech, her interests - it's great. Physically, she's very cute (to me anyway) but I'm not, like, super sexually attracted to her. Don't know what to think, so monitoring this thread.
>>
>>16797704
People get older over time. bruh.
>>
>>16798940
Have you fucked already? Or kissed? I see a really high chance of success there.
Source: life
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.