[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it, I'm going to be homeless tomorrow. Can I have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: FB_IMG_1449042052613.jpg (38 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449042052613.jpg
38 KB, 720x720
Fuck it, I'm going to be homeless tomorrow. Can I have some advice please? I have a plan, but if you guys could help me out with some ideas I would be blessed.
All I have are about $300 an Xbox 360 a bag of clothes and my documents. I don't have any friends.
In in LA
>>
You need to look at getting a decent job and finding a place NOW. Think about apprenticing in a skilled trade such as carpentry.

And sell the Xbox, there's no power sockets on the street anyway.
>>
why are you in one of the most expensive places in the world and asking why you're homeless lol
>>
>>16797690
Stupid ass, I was born here and I didn't ask why I was homeless you stupid fuck.
>>
>>16797679
I've tried apprenticeships and they don't work out. I'm not a xenophobe, but apprenticeships are done here as they're reserved for undocumented immigrants. They're cheap labor and they have their own network.
Thank you for the thought though, I'm in culinary school
>>
>>16797706
Culinary school is also a great career, with many of the same benefits as carpentry. You're going through a bump in the road, but ride it out and you're on the gravy train once you graduate. Best of luck!
>>
>>16797716
Thanks dude. What would you think of seducing older women and maybe prostituting myself to them?
I need clothes and shelter
>>
>>16797727
Man, I have no idea. How are you ending up homeless. Can't family help out? There must be other options. I lived in what was basically some dude's closet for a couple of months when finding my feet.
>>
>>16797672

im in la. what games you got for xbox? are you cute?
>>
you perpetually fucked or is there some check in the mail / student financial aid incoming etc?
>>
>>16797731
No I don't.

>>16797732
Girls look my way, but I think it's the hair :/
I have fifa 13 and fifa 14 world cup edition. Not really fun unless you like being a geek over immigrant sports.

>>16797764
Get this. I was working at some fancy place no one's heard of in Hollywood. They hired some tagger dishwashers and one of them picked a fight with me. They let the three of us go, but the guy touched me and I made it known that the kitchen was giving me shit all nigh; despite head chef saying that I was doing fine. They told me I have two checks waiting for me, but I think I have a legitimate lawsuit on my hands and they want to buy me out. They owe me a days pay and the night that it happened some security guard followed me off the property saying: "you should know better than to pick fights with my employees." Then I cussed at him and he kept trying to bait me. He ended standing with his hands on his hips in full autist mode saying "if you come back on the property, you WILL be arrested for trespassing."
As for financial aid, I have to get some it's form and it's taking forever.
>>
>>16797789

>immigrant sports
>not rugby

haraam. you like mario kart? post a pic of urself. you like foot rubs?
>>
>>16797798

where you currently located? if ur not interested in posting a picture online send it to my email

[email protected]

i can give you a place to stay for a few nights. weird requirements, but our penises wont come out of our shorts (re: no sex stuff)
>>
>>16797799
Dub dubs confirm your a bro
>>
File: tumblr_mwpxlaRbw71rhzoppo1_500.gif (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwpxlaRbw71rhzoppo1_500.gif
240 KB, 500x500
>>16797799
>>16797798
>>16797789

OP, its almost midnight and im a head to bed soon. if ur interested in seeing if you can crash at my place, even if only for a few days, hit me up

[email protected]

im a little creepy, but no sex stuff.
>>
>>16797798>>16797828
>>16797799
I appreciate the gestures, but I feel that I can't be around people as I have really had a very hard life and it's about to get a lot worse. I'm typically quiet, but my face reflects discontent so people think I'm angry when it's really that I'm I've been sad for a very long time. I avoid people because I've lost my ability to connect as humans do through genuine laughter.
Besides the sob story, this is something I have to do on my own. I was really joking about whoring myself. I know it is a very likely possibility and I want to delay that as much as possible.
Thank you again.
>>
>>16797917

ur not giving yourself many options here.

if you want a place to crash this weekend, somewhere to just sleep and know your xbox wont be stolen and maybe get a free footrub, feel free to hit me up.

ur not the first 'woe is me' that ive talked to, i wont be offended by resting bitch face.

hit me up. that way you at least have my contact info stored when the time comes.
>>
>>16797921
You're so creepy, dude.

Anyone have that eggs picture?

"You don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat this."
>>
File: 1452502451748.gif (180 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1452502451748.gif
180 KB, 500x458
>>16797923

yeah, but at least i know im creepy.

I'm just a mild mannered young man in hollywood who enjoys giving footrubs to men while they play video games and likes to cuddle while watching the addams family.

in exchange for afree place to stay, its not a bad deal.

plus i actually have mario hats, so we could wear those while playing mario kart.
>>
>>16797921
When the time comes, I'll ask. Thank you kind stranger.

If you're up for a game, let's play.
Find me at your local library. ;)
>>
File: Fty0VfD.gif (167 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
Fty0VfD.gif
167 KB, 250x175
>>16797940

>library
>implying i read

i mean i can, i know how. but c'mon. i aint going to go stalk you down to the library. even im not that creepy.

dont forget to send a pic.
>>
>>16797929
This man - THIS MAN RIGHT HERE - is a serial killer.

He kills.

Serially.

If you ever thought "The only thing you have to fear is fear itself", you might want to amend that to "fear itself. Oh yeah, and this guy. He's fucking terrifying".
>>
File: 597521204.jpg (33 KB, 650x475) Image search: [Google]
597521204.jpg
33 KB, 650x475
>>16797947

>tfw no grateful qt anon to cuddle with while watching addams family

life is suffering. maybe this is why girls avoid straight anons.
>>
>>16797929
HAHAHA Exactly!
You see, this is the kind of shit that makes me sick of this town. Like old Finbar Galloway used to say "Every prom queen from every hick town comes to this place" then he said something about being them wanting to be stars, but the point I want to make is that usually people do this kind of shit here and everyone consents to these things. I grew up here ignorant of this world, but it's a freak show when you see it from the inside. It's Vegas for real high rollers as corruption of really bad :/
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>16797959

>but the point I want to make is that usually people do this kind of shit here and everyone consents to these things. I grew up here ignorant of this world, but it's a freak show when you see it from the inside. It's Vegas for real high rollers as corruption of really bad :/

i have no idea what ur saying here mate.
>>
>>16797955
Baby girl, the only thing left now is missed connections!
Seriously though, as a woman you sound like a catch. I'm just not ready to be around anyone at the moment. Believe me, I love Nintendo as much as I like foot rubs.

Seriously /adv/!
Find me at your local library!
>>
File: shyasfuck.jpg (28 KB, 550x230) Image search: [Google]
shyasfuck.jpg
28 KB, 550x230
>>16797970

>woman

you missed a very important detail here OP.
>>
OP if you have a car you can make it but if not you need a place to stay. Swallow pride and ask everyone.
>>
>>16797995
Swallow pride = Swallow dick

Fuck life

"Yeah bitch, swallow my pride!"
>>
well OP im going to bed. i hope you reach out. even if only for a few days.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.