[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Really having a moral dilemma I met a girl who is 17 and we hit it off great. But I am turning 20 next month. I respect her and am not using her for sex but should it happen then hey it happens. But I just want to hear everyone's take on it because I am afraid that I will be branded as some type of chomo but this girl is mature beyond her years and I see more than sex from her soo thought? Pic related thas her
>>
>>16797652
Yeah she cute and all but like, fo real bro, I'mma give you a tip. You gotta be getting out there on those 26 27 year olds man go fuck them 30 year old bitches yo trust me you want some of that, they make this bitch look like she 12 years old for real man. do it
>>
Also you's a dumb shit for posting her picture on 4ourchan man. don't be lie that man
>>
>>16797658
Haha sounds like great advice. But how does one even begin to find women +5 years who are willing
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
If you don't bang her she'll find somebody else.
>>
>>16797660
This is the advice thread? Figured a picture would help clarify the situation a bit.
>>
>>16797652
Glad she seems mature beyond her years. If she's a minor and you two have sex, you better hope she doesn't get pissed at you or her parents find out and have a problem with you.
I'm not sure what the statute of limitations is on sex with a minor, but even after she turns 18 she could fuck your life up by telling people you two had sex while she was still a minor.
Not trying to rain on your parade, it just probably deserves some thought.
>>
>>16797670
Yeah this is the type of input I'm looking for. She usually dates guys a few years older than her anyways and her parents are aware of my age and we still hit off great he just asked for respect for his daughter which I am more than happy to comply with haha
>>
>>16797652
you're a creep

>>16797670
>mature beyond her years
its a shame op is a manchild
>>
adolescent development continues until age 25, and you're in two different stages of life. what would you have in common with her? even if she's mature for her age, you are not.
>>
>>16797687
And what would make me immature for my age then.
>>
>>16797677
Haha I'm a creep? Did you not read my interest in her isn't sexual. She's a cool chick who is smart as fuck. And if it comes down to it fuck it I'll be friends with her until she's ONE year older.
>>
>>16797688
that you were even considering this. you've already posted her image on 4chan, that's an enormous red flag. you're also asking on here, an echo chamber, w intent to proceed.
>>
>>16797696
my b
tread carefully though, and try not to post someone's picture on 4chan again if you intend to befriend them
>>
>>16797702
Ok what's the issue with the pic? (bit new here so.) and so you know MY intentions? And again is this NOT the advice board? Hm. Well I shall reconsider everything then I suppose I came here because it was bugging me of it was wrong or not. Maybe so.. Guess I'll just wait a year then she'll be 18 then what can anybody say.
>>
>>16797707
Thanks. Pic removed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.