[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bully's GF keeps talking to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kim-kardashian-600x80055.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian-600x80055.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
There's this football player in one of my college classes who just hates me for some reason. He argues with almost everything I say (even if we essentially agree), gives me shit through every presentation, and gives me dirty looks through every single class. His girlfriend is also in this class, and she sits next to him. When they are together, she is all over him and she laughs at everything he says.

The second this football player jock isn't around, she runs to me and starts talking to me like I'm her best friend. She tells me every single detail about her life without taking a single breathe. Can anybody tell me what the fuck is going on here? Why on earth does this jock bully's girlfriend keep talking to me when he's not looking, but she is all over him when he's around.

I'd also like to clarify that I am not some spurgy dweeb, and I've never had somebody bully me in my entire life. I'm 23 and own a business. I am completely confused why this guy is constantly picking on me every chance he gets, and why his girlfriend keeps talking to me when he leaves.
>>
he hates you because his gf wants to fuck you, kek

do with that what you will, but that's gotta be what it is
give her the d brah
>>
>>16797577
They seem really really close though. He is also like 6'3 and a football star at the college. I am like 5'10, and I just commute to finish my degree. I have absolutely no status at this college, and I don't know a single person.

I thought maybe she felt bad that her boyfriend keeps giving me shit or something.
>>
>>16797571

When you say he gives you shit, is he just too opinionated, or an actual little fuck?

Because if its the later, then you are in college and can easily tell him to fuck off in front of everyone during a presentation. Be assertive

If he just has opinions, give him bantz and be opinionated during his presentations
>>
File: archi2.jpg (34 KB, 378x257) Image search: [Google]
archi2.jpg
34 KB, 378x257
>>
>>16797585
He's just being a little fuck. I usually just ignore him, and she actually told me to say something back next time.

These are high level business classes. It never occurred to me that I could just tell him to fuck off, considering that is not what you do in the business world.
>>
>>16797577
>>16797582
wait check that - nevermind. She's just using you to make him jelly. If she's not paying attention to you when he's not looking, that's all it is.

Your only real move is to publicly reject her, desu. Might gain the respect of the football player, but you got no shot with her anyways.
>>
>>16797601
>>16797601
No, she talks to me when he isn't around. I don't really say much, because I find the whole thing completely bizarre. She just keeps talking and talking and talking while I look at her, just one on one.

If he is around, she won't even look at me.

so I figure it is one of three things:

1. She digs me

2. she feels bad for me because her boyfriend is a psycho

3. she has social anxiety and just talks to me if I'm there to have somebody to talk to
>>
If you have any friends, then what you do is get some money and then pay them to beat the ever loving shit out of the guy.

First, find a few people willing to have your back. Then pay them some money. Then tell the guy that you want to fight him. Have your guys hide out. Optionally, have them wear masks.

Then when he shows up, have them beat the shit out of him.

Now, he is going to get the football team to do the same thing, but you will be prepared with mace and a knife. Just make sure there are no cameras.

If you get expelled, then you will get to go to a different school.

Optionally, just tell your principal or councelor that he is threatening you and that you don't feel safe at school. Then record him being an ass and show them the recording.
>>
>>16797656
I used to do that kind of stuff in my hometown, but this is happening in a completely different state where I don't know anybody. I literally just work and go to college. This little shit doesn't even have a job, he lives in a dorm for fuck sake. He's like a little kid in my eyes, but it still annoys me that he's giving me shit at school.
>>
>>16797663

You know, that's probably why he's giving you shit. He's used to being the top dog in school, but you're an actual adult from the real world who had actual shit going on. He's probably used to a world where he had to prove something to someone all the time.

Who knows, maybe his dad is/was an abusive fuck and that messed him up a bit. Or maybe you remind of someone who used to fuck him up before he became a big ass football player.

You ever try just straight up asking him why he seems to have a problem with you (one on one)?
>>
>>16797689
I don't think he even knows what I do. I think he just hates me. I'm kinda leaning towards the abusive dad thing, I had an abusive dad and I see a lot of bitter/over-emotional tones in his behavior.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBhbD9PwxVk
>>
>>16797723
Holy smokes that was fascinating. I usually think Psychology is nonsense, but that was pretty simple and logical. So much of what she said made a lot of sense.
>>
She wants to watch him assault you. Find a reason not to be there when she is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.