[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've become obsessed with finding a girl to have casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: iceage.jpg (63 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
iceage.jpg
63 KB, 500x621
I've become obsessed with finding a girl to have casual sex with.

I have a gf of four years, and we're going through a rough patch of no sex.

Things are good, she's just really busy with work and school and only wants to cuddle when we hang out. She said she wants to have sex on Valentine's day.

I've been messaging girls on hookup sites and tinder and I found a few girls who want to meet up. I really want to meet with them and have sex so I could get rid of this burden of extreme sexual energy.

Fapping just makes it worse the next day.

What do I do? Should I just try to ignore this urge and fight on, or meet a girl to fuck to get it out of my system?
>>
Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with your current girlfriend? If the answer is yes, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER SLEEPING AROUND? Like damn dude maybe try and get a bit more kinky with her or something first. No don't go off fucking everything in a 2 mile radius. You'll start to miss that cuddling, caring affection.

If you don't see a future with her, break up with her, wait a week or so, and then fuck whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>16797555
Dude, Valentines Day is 2 days away. Have sex with your girlfriend, then the day after, talk to her about the recent lack of sex in the relationship.
Never a good idea to fuck around. Unless you are ready for your current relationship to be over completely. In which case, break it off ***before*** you go fuck someone else. Don't be an asshole.
>>
So... you're want to cheat on your gf?
>>
How long do you consider a "rough patch"? Because if you say only a few weeks, you're a faggot.
>>
>>16797555
you already kinda cheated by writing to other girls, i'm pretty sure if your gf finds out that when she doesn't sex you up at least once a week you'll be ready to find someone to cheat with she'll leave your sorry ass.

i'm in a 3 year relationship and for the past almost 8 months me and my bf haven't had sex, because i suffer from tensions in my vag so i'm not allowed to have sex.
he hasn't cheated on me and he is most likely not going to, i of course do other stuff to make him happy because of the no sex but we took a long talk about it in the beginning because i just lost all kind of sex drive.

you should also talk about it with her instead of cheating, which you kinda already have, by writing other girls and suggesting sex.
>>
>>16797555
Have you considered talking to your girlfriend, anon? Like an adult?
>>
If you're not bloody satisfied with the relationship BOTH emotionally and physically, talk to your partner about it and attempt to find a resolution, if it can't be fixed, then break up. Don't be a cunt and cheat on her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.