[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought an onahole from an online store and I missed the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2009050404.jpg (78 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
2009050404.jpg
78 KB, 400x533
I just bought an onahole from an online store and I missed the part about washing it first before using it the first time in the manual that came with it. What's the chances I might have infected myself with an STD or something because of that one oversight?
>>
You have a 100% chance of having the clap, since the clap is naturally occurring in silicon. Sorry, op. Soak your penis in bleach to prevent spreading.
>>
File: 1308879076397.jpg (40 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
1308879076397.jpg
40 KB, 556x700
>>16797533
This. Seriously. What were you even thinking not washing it?
>>
Damn dude, there's a fucking reason they tell you to wash it. That shit is serious and you should make an appointment with your doc asap.

>>16797533
Good news here. The clap is curable. Catch it early and it's easier to get rid of.
>>
>>16797625
Holy fuck man, you shouldn't be so blasé. There's some treatment-resistant strains developing in the latest silicone varieties. OP might just be patient zero for the end of the mother-freaking world.
>>
I'm about to go on my first date this Sunday and news broke loose. My mom came from a third-world country with scumbag brothers. Now I'm not her definition of "responsible" because I'm not perfect with chores. Now she thinks I'm gonna drop college and stuff just because I'm going on a date and she is also disillusioned that my degree will take me somewhere.

I'm forced to take student loans because of my family placing all these expectations on me and now the world is over because I'm going on a date. What do I do? She wants a choice by tomorrow and I want my mother to start leaving me alone and getting off my case, but at the same time I do not want to have a terrible relationship with my family. Just all this pressure and I have no clue what to do.
>>
OP here. Actually I found out from a thread on another board that they tell you to wash it because the chemicals they spray it with before shipping it out might give you a rash. I just took a shower so I should be fine.
>>
>>16797728
Sorry to hear you got super-AIDS and dick cancer, Anon. I'll weep for you.
>>
>>16797728
I run an online adult toy business and visit the Asian factories regularly.

Yes the release agent that frees it from the mold may irritate your knob. But far more serious is the factory workers think it very funny to either try them on their dick as a joke to make others laugh, or they smear some sweat from their ass crack into it. They do this as a kind of "fuck you" gesture because they view customers for these devices as inferior and someone to be laughed at.
>>
>>16798240
Sorry, I forgot to add, many of these workers do have AIDS and other very nasty infections. The working conditions are shit and they eat, sleep and live in the factories. There's no health care.

Get yourself to the doctors and ask for prophylactic antibiotics, especially a broad spectrum urethral wash.

If you not circumcised you need pull that skin back every day for the next week and scrub that turkey neck out with a good quality neutral pH wash.

You can wash out your onahole with a baby bottle brush and baby bottle sterilising solution. Leave it to dry on the windowsill in the sun to make sure it's 100% clean.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
>>
Bump

In case OP comes back
>>
>>16798240
>>16798263

Random anon here. This guy looks like he knows his shit. Pretty sad though, the condition of those factory workers. I worked in a factory before for several months, and it was horrible, but it must've been tame compared to those guys
>>
>>16798472
You should have looked for work in carpentry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.