[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my first girlfriend around seven or eight months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1454570949424.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1454570949424.png
195 KB, 510x346
I broke up with my first girlfriend around seven or eight months ago.
I was also a virgin that only had this site as a social group, so I did some really retarded things. (stalked her online, tried to get her pregnant 2 months in the relationship)

About two months ago I had called her, and my number wasn't blocked anymore. Instead of being told some Verizon code as why the call did not go through, I instead was directed to her voicemail.
Now I'm wondering, is it worth calling her? I thought we got along pretty well, we never argued about anything and as far as I know she was happy with me, aside from being too nervous to tell me we were moving too fast which led her to running away back to her home state.

I normally wouldn't consider calling her, but I am drunk again today over half a year later, and the thought came up. I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't thought about her.

The important question I have is, did she have to manually unblock me from her Verizon phone account? Does she want me to call her after this time has passed?

I want to think that I've changed, but I still feel the same. I took up a few new hobbies, and I'm back to being low energy and needing more sleep than I did with her around. During that time I felt unstoppable and I didn't really need any sleep at all...
>>
>>16797314
Seek help and move on from her. She's not interested because you're insane.
>>
File: 1454818674503.png (62 KB, 213x268) Image search: [Google]
1454818674503.png
62 KB, 213x268
>>16797323
I don't understand.
That didn't even answer my main question, which was technical in nature and about the Verizon phone number blocking system....
>>
This is important to me, please respond.
I don't know how fast or slow this board is..
>>
>>16797341
Dude, seriously, it's not a good idea.
>>
File: pmhgt.jpg (62 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
pmhgt.jpg
62 KB, 800x388
>>16797583
You're not explaining why....
I'll make this thread tomorrow if I wake up and there aren't any good answers.
Maybe its not a good idea, but I've gone from august to February with her in my head every single day. I've got to do something.
>>
1. No contact
2. Therapy
>>
>>16797621
Therapy for what....
I'm starting to think you're the same person replying to bully me....
>>
>>16797651
No one is bullying you. It sounds like you were harassing her, and you probably scared the crap out of her. Delete her number from your phone and never think about her again.

And to answer your question about the phone blocking: She probably just blocked you on her contact card, then got a new phone and didn't block you again.
>>
>>16797710
I never harassed her though?
I just got blocked and thought it was it until a short while ago like I described in the OP.
>>
>>16797719
You were blocked for a reason, if she ever wanted to talk to you again she would find you herself. You need help for this obsession. This is a sign of bipolar disorder, among other worse ones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.