[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /Adv/ Why do I suck at women? I mean like I can talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1454396956552.jpg (98 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
1454396956552.jpg
98 KB, 900x594
Well /Adv/ Why do I suck at women?

I mean like I can talk to women, I can befriend women, I feel comfortable around women, and the entire thing. But when it comes to actually getting sexual with a women its almost impossible, and it seems that no girl really likes me. I don't know why, I'm confident, fit, good looking, just a normal dude.

Why do I absolutely suck ass at women /adv/
>>
FUCK
>>
>>16797084
What.
>>
>>16797068
You forgot "no-homo," mang. Seriously though, you depressed or something? What do you mean by they don't like you? I'd venture to guess that are projecting, but ionno. Realistically, I've found that most inexperienced women just freeze up once you start getting sexual with them. It took my awhile to notice this trend and I thought it was me at first as well. Just sex them good, and play it cool in public.
>>
>>16797093
HER
>>
>>16797068
Why? Consider the following.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO41fxhWFw
Unfortunately finding a way out of this problem is gonna be on you.
>>
>>16797098
Nah, I try. I try a helluva a lot.

I'm not depressed, I'm pretty well off. There just isn't any girls that look at me romantically or sexually, and all the girls I've tried flirting with nothing happened, or in one case her texts got shitter and shitter after like day two.
>>
For the same reason I suck at soccer.
The last time I practiced it I was 10 yo.

Practice leads to being good. Keep practicing and you might become great, excelent at it.
>>
>>16797115
>There just isn't any girls that look at me romantically or sexually
You's a autist, mang? If you are even reasonably attractive, like you say you are, women are throwing you all kinds of signals. Women like sex just as much as you, however, they are all actual autists.
>>
>>16797143
Nah, not autistic either.

and I almost never get any kind of signals, or if I do I don't really do anything with the signals because I don't know what to do with them. I guess that is my problem, I don't really know what to do.

I should probably get out more to parties and shit and talk and talk and eventually know what I'm doing.
>>
>>16797165
Practice leads to perfection! That's true in every subject, including women.
Go out, TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK.
The PUA community tells you to do that (at least the real ones, not the jackass pill-selling liars).

Face your fears bro! Think of you being successful in it, imagine it vividly, and go make that image real!
>>
>>16797197
FUCK YEAH!

Knew I could trust you /Adv/
Guess I'll leave this thread open if anybody else wants to drop questions or give tips.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.